• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Help! noob with a question about *#9090#

3 posts in this topic

Posted

So i purchased the i8000 used the other day, and its locked to bell. im trying to unlock it but have a huge problem. it wont let me enter in the code *#9090#. I need to change the usb settings in order to run this program that will unlock my phone. Im not sure why the code wont work. my guess was because its flashed with a custom rom? i dunno. like i said im a noob at this and only purchased it the other day. is there any way to access the usb settings without 9090 code to change them?

Posted

So i purchased the i8000 used the other day, and its locked to bell. im trying to unlock it but have a huge problem. it wont let me enter in the code *#9090#. I need to change the usb settings in order to run this program that will unlock my phone. Im not sure why the code wont work. my guess was because its flashed with a custom rom? i dunno. like i said im a noob at this and only purchased it the other day. is there any way to access the usb settings without 9090 code to change them?

I don't know where you got that code, but it isn't of any use. To change the USB connection settings, just go to Samsung Settings -> General Settings -> USB Connection.

Posted (edited)

Kind sir, did you solve your problem? I'm having the same :/

EDIT: Solved it. The candy faces at FastGSM didn't care enough to answer me so i decided to flash a new rom. It only worked again after i flashed all pda, eboot, csc and phone so i don't really know wich one was causing the problem.

Edited by Cagation