|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest itsme_4ucz

Something wrong, after flashing i cannot connect to any wireless networks....tried hard, it just comes once in a while, but still cannot connect

Guest diverdude

New Roms up !!!! April 8th with change log. Thanks Master NRG!

Edit: Go to NRG site for change log :)

Edited by diverdude

Guest francis_fds
New Roms up !!!! April 8th with change log. Thanks Master NRG!

Edit: Go to NRG site for change log :)

New ROMs size is around 160mb. Doubtful if it will boot.

Downloaded and tried Sencity 29017 to check. Octans doesnt allow to select the ROM, throws up an error.

EDIT - Redownloaded and extracted, size seems okay mow. Will flash later.

Thanks,

Francis

Edited by francis_fds

Guest AnYhOw
New ROMs size is around 160mb. Doubtful if it will boot.

Downloaded and tried Sencity 29017 to check. Octans doesnt allow to select the ROM, throws up an error.

Thanks,

Francis

Ok, so that the new ROMs are still unable to use/flash?

Guest mytie

Thank you NRG for the great roms and for your interest towards the omnia 2 community.

I have installed the April .sencity rom and everything was working fine until.. I turned on cht lockscreen without deactivating windows lock. Since then the phone does not unlock properly , I have to repeat the unlocking touch for 3 4 times in order unlock.

It seems that if I lock the phone at samsung settings it unlocks just fine.

If I restart the phone with both cht and windows lock DEactivated, after boot I still have to unlock it once (after some effort). After that it works as it should (without a lockscreen).

Any suggestions? I have just finished installing everything and modifying cht, I want to avoid a hard format if possible..

Guest francis_fds
Alright!! Thanks!

Sorry for the late update. ROM working perfect. Have installed Sencity 29017.

Edited by francis_fds

Guest RynFall

Where is the "reference" rom? when I click on the DOWNLOAD button in the first post under the reference information it takes me to a folder on hotfile named /Standard. I want reference rom!

Edited by RynFall

Guest Felipe Ambrosio

great sense rom! seriously, after some job on configuring, i think its almost "The Perfect ROM". definately going to keep it.

for those who have the music tab issue... that player won't switch to next song automatically.. here is the solution: download the nOObody and Rapid fix for their Sense. I've tried and it works on this ROM.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...inal-album-fix/

Where do you guys found the Office Mobile? 2010 available at marketplace is just an update, i need to install the old version first.

UPDATE: Just found a link for Office 2010, no need to download old versions and just then update. Search for office

Edited by Felipe Ambrosio

Guest Hoshimaru

Hi NRGZ28 ^^

This last version is great. Thanks a lot for providing us with such a beauty :3

Do you happen to have the .cab files for some of the original Samsung Apps for the ROM you used to cook this release?

I do admit to have a preference for Samsung's SMS-MMS application instead of the Sense one. I installed the latest I could on this board, for JH2, but it randomly freezes the phone and you lose the text message you were replying to after removing the battery in order to reboot it.

If a up to date version of Smart Reader and Midomi are available as well, I'd be delighted w(*_*)w

Guest meabigbaldguy

Does anyone know how to stop ALL buttons from waking the device up? I'd like to limit it to just the original screen lock key on the top right.

Currently any button wakes the device up.

Guest Felipe Ambrosio
Does anyone know how to stop ALL buttons from waking the device up? I'd like to limit it to just the original screen lock key on the top right.

Currently any button wakes the device up.

Settings - General Settings - Button - Wake up

Guest Felipe Ambrosio

rotate screen crashes most of the times... simpler tabs like sms and appointments usually rotate fine, but tabs like twitter, photos, internet, weather, etc.. always crash.

another problem is the bug when keyboard opens

everything else is fine so far.

another problem is the bug when keyboard opens

everything else is fine so far.

could you pls specify that. i am considering flashing the 29019 rom. currently using the 29016 rom and happy with it, no such bugs. appreciate it.

Guest meabigbaldguy
Settings - General Settings - Button - Wake up

You know... I've had this phone now for a while and I still totally missed this one.

Thanks!

Guest sgmem88
Hi NRGZ28 ^^

This last version is great. Thanks a lot for providing us with such a beauty :3

Do you happen to have the .cab files for some of the original Samsung Apps for the ROM you used to cook this release?

I do admit to have a preference for Samsung's SMS-MMS application instead of the Sense one. I installed the latest I could on this board, for JH2, but it randomly freezes the phone and you lose the text message you were replying to after removing the battery in order to reboot it.

If a up to date version of Smart Reader and Midomi are available as well, I'd be delighted w(*_*)w

Are you using 3rd party keypad?

I have this problem when using TouchPal, un-install it solve my freeze problem

Guest Hoshimaru
Are you using 3rd party keypad?

I have this problem when using TouchPal, un-install it solve my freeze problem

I haven't installed 3rd party keypad yet.

Since this morning, starting an application from my home screen, such as Opera 10 also crashes the phone. I'll update to the newer release this evening, hoping it will be solved ^^"