|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest mas_rifky

Hello NRG... Thanx for your nice roms.

I'm from Indonesia.

I'm using your Titanium ROM...everything is good except 1 problem I found : where is the "SIM Tool Kit" feature ?

I'm looking for that feature one by one from the menus, but still can't find it... So, I can't access the Telco's feature from the SIMcard, such as mobile payment, content downloading, etc..

Would you please give me a fix on it ?

Thank you

• 2 months later...
Guest Nigel_Spur

Hi, NRG, first ofall, thanks a lot for your effort and making these roms the best ones I’vetried so far.

Can we expect a new

rom for this year? or at least some review over the latest versions as i see

there are a few bugs going on? speaking for myself I’m using

Energy.OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Jul.04, and runs smoothly but sometimes

for no reason at all sense crashes and restarts itself, if someone knows how to

fix this or if there’s a more stable energy rom with cookie 2.0. i will appreciate

the link. thanks a lot.(excuse my English I’m from Argentina)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest doczyus

Dear All,

Last day I've get an Samsung Omia II until my own HTC phone is under prepare. It is an locked phone for the Hungarian Vodafone network with 2GB internal storage and with stock rom. So the stock rom after HTC was very unuseable and I was very happy when I found theese ROM. On my old HTC HD2 I always used rom from this really great rom cooker man.

So I downloaded firstly the Samsung CDMA modem 4.1.34 and installed it on my pc (MS XP SP3). After I downoaded the last nrg rom with OCTANS Mini Downloader 2.11.

After I unzipped them.

After I power off the phone, launched the OCTANS Mini Downloader, connect the phone with PC via USB (directly the phone to PC)

Then click on .NB0 icon, select the rom image file.

Then enabled the Detect button on the bottom. So clik on the Detect button, then nothing happens... after few seconds I unplug - replug the usb cable, and the downloader found the device. After I click on the START button, and the flash procedure started.

On the downloader's window right side we can see theese:

[setup] Windows XP

[setup] Download Ram Size :41777920 bytes,(39 MB)

OnDeviceChange \\?\USB#Vid_04e8&Pid_6619#5&30607ea2&0&5#{25dbce51-6c8f-4a72-8a6d-b54c2b4fc835}

[Down] PDA Image.

[PDA:0] Download start 0x0

[PDA:0] BSP_OSVER:[testrom]

[PDA:0] BSP_HW_ID:[40]

[PDA:0] Size:[235210752 Bytes]

LANGPACK DOWNLOAD SKIP!!

[success] All Download finished.

After the LANGPACK DOWNLOAD SKIP!! the phone set itself on, and the display shows Samsung OMNIA II.

The time between the LANGPACK DOWNLOAD SKIP!! and the last line ([success] All Download finished) was about 6 - 8 minits, and since this operation the phone shows only with black background the "Samsung OMNIA II"

I tried hard reset with button - nothing. Tried couple of versions nrg's rom - nothing.

Can someone help with flashing this rom?

Maybe some first step, like by HTC --> firstly must change HARDSPL for using cooked rom??? or any other issue?

Please help me. Now I have a Samsung brick with sim card and micros sd card...

Best Regards,

doczyus

Guest doczyus

Dear All,

I read back lot of site, lot of pages, and more times I found my question too, with this beauty rom but does not found any solution.

I flashed back completly stock JI1 WM 6.5.3 rom, with eboot, csc, phone, and mst files. And the phone waked up from the 2 days lasting deep dream.

After the stock rom backup I tried flashing this rom without csc file and with csc file. I mean, with stock rom's csc file. The selected language is English. The different is between two method:

without csc file: after flashing I can see on the screen "Samsung OMNIA II I8000" and freezing in this position the phone.

with csc file: after flashing: after the Samsung OMNIA II I8000 pictures shows the nrg's rom own 4 colored moving pictures, and after I can see blank screen without background light. and the phone freezing in this position.

Maybe the csc file version is wrong? Which csc is good for this rom, and where can I downoading? Or wat is what I doing wrong, I really don't understand???

Thank you!

Best Regards,

doczyus

Dear All,

Last day I've get an Samsung Omia II until my own HTC phone is under prepare. It is an locked phone for the Hungarian Vodafone network with 2GB internal storage and with stock rom. So the stock rom after HTC was very unuseable and I was very happy when I found theese ROM. On my old HTC HD2 I always used rom from this really great rom cooker man.

So I downloaded firstly the Samsung CDMA modem 4.1.34 and installed it on my pc (MS XP SP3). After I downoaded the last nrg rom with OCTANS Mini Downloader 2.11.

After I unzipped them.

After I power off the phone, launched the OCTANS Mini Downloader, connect the phone with PC via USB (directly the phone to PC)

Then click on .NB0 icon, select the rom image file.

Then enabled the Detect button on the bottom. So clik on the Detect button, then nothing happens... after few seconds I unplug - replug the usb cable, and the downloader found the device. After I click on the START button, and the flash procedure started.

On the downloader's window right side we can see theese:

[setup] Windows XP

[setup] Download Ram Size :41777920 bytes,(39 MB)

OnDeviceChange \\?\USB#Vid_04e8&Pid_6619#5&30607ea2&0&5#{25dbce51-6c8f-4a72-8a6d-b54c2b4fc835}

[Down] PDA Image.

[PDA:0] Download start 0x0

[PDA:0] BSP_OSVER:[testrom]

[PDA:0] BSP_HW_ID:[40]

[PDA:0] Size:[235210752 Bytes]

LANGPACK DOWNLOAD SKIP!!

[success] All Download finished.

After the LANGPACK DOWNLOAD SKIP!! the phone set itself on, and the display shows Samsung OMNIA II.

The time between the LANGPACK DOWNLOAD SKIP!! and the last line ([success] All Download finished) was about 6 - 8 minits, and since this operation the phone shows only with black background the "Samsung OMNIA II"

I tried hard reset with button - nothing. Tried couple of versions nrg's rom - nothing.

Can someone help with flashing this rom?

Maybe some first step, like by HTC --> firstly must change HARDSPL for using cooked rom??? or any other issue?

Please help me. Now I have a Samsung brick with sim card and micros sd card...

Best Regards,

doczyus

Guest sgmem88

so far never encounter this problem flashing NRG's rom...

you may want to try flash with rom and csc from Speedfrog's rom in this link first

http://windows.modaco.com/topic/325169-new-firmware-i8000nxjj1/

If everything works fine, then you try to flash NRG's rom without csc again.

hope it works for you

Dear All,

I read back lot of site, lot of pages, and more times I found my question too, with this beauty rom but does not found any solution.

I flashed back completly stock JI1 WM 6.5.3 rom, with eboot, csc, phone, and mst files. And the phone waked up from the 2 days lasting deep dream.

After the stock rom backup I tried flashing this rom without csc file and with csc file. I mean, with stock rom's csc file. The selected language is English. The different is between two method:

without csc file: after flashing I can see on the screen "Samsung OMNIA II I8000" and freezing in this position the phone.

with csc file: after flashing: after the Samsung OMNIA II I8000 pictures shows the nrg's rom own 4 colored moving pictures, and after I can see blank screen without background light. and the phone freezing in this position.

Maybe the csc file version is wrong? Which csc is good for this rom, and where can I downoading? Or wat is what I doing wrong, I really don't understand???

Thank you!

Best Regards,

doczyus

• 2 months later...
Guest paranoiadk

not sure if it matters to anyone, but I upgraded my sd card to a class10 16gb transcend micro sd.

and energyrom froze on me. repeatedly.

it froze until i pulled the card out, then resumed as nothing had happened.

i figured i should reflash, and i did. but the error persued.

i reflashed with the 6.5 energyrom. still the same.

i then reflashed with a ms team rom and voila, the card works. (btw, i did read/write checks and used the official sd card formatter on pc)

the developer probably has no intention of fixing this, but just to let anyone with the same problem know that it isn't the hw's fault.

cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Brkic

Hi,

I recently bought i8000 and I would put Energy Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0. Energji Rom and I download version "Energy.OMNIA.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Jul.04.7z", Is that 'Energy' style version of the ROM?

On my phone is now

PDA-JG2

CSC JG2

Phone-JF1

Do I need to change something that I could put that ROM ?

Edited by Brkic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Javier Nuñez

Hello NRGZ28. Maybe it was that complex medium, but maybe you could upload any of the incredible sense roms 29022 in Spanish, or tell me how to translate it. From already thank you very much for the incredible contributions to our terminals. regards

• 2 months later...
Guest meyer21

It is a problem of rom, installed another rom linking the telephone as well:

1-connected the telephone (without battery) to the cable and the pc

2-prepared octans and press detect

3-enter the battery in the phone and everything goes well

I hope that understand me, i'm italian and use a translator.

Bye

Almost made a heart attack here. I thought i need the jtag thing because i changed the eboot along with this version of the rom. God, at least i figured eventually and saved some money and trips to the stupid service.

• 4 months later...
Guest ThEGraVmaN

Love these Roms but I just can't do Cookie versions as they just don't perform well. Just glad to see I can still get them as this is an older phone now and its getting harder to get stuff for it. :) Thanks.

• 1 year later...