|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest Kanwar Raj Singh
Technical Info:

- Based on JD3. Not much in the actual ROM is... JD3 though. This is a COMPLETE HTC ROM. Almost every single feature works :huh:

- Pagepool at 10 for now. Sense 2.5 is a ram hog as we all know

- HTC dialer is in

- About 60 megs of RAM free on boot with Sense 2.5, much more with the Titanium version.

Will post more. If you're familiar with my ROMs from the HTC world, then this will have the exact same look and feel ;)

post-251488-1283414380_thumb.pngpost-251488-1283414359_thumb.pngpost-251488-1283414369_thumb.png

where can i get the taskbar icons which is in this screen shots... relly like them ..asap

Guest darkworldzz
that is because sense its not meant to be on 6.5.X, there are no white squares in any 6.5 versions.

oh i thought of that as well.. thx for the info.. Been a fan of 6.5 until now.. still a fan of it.

flashing the standard titanium rom now while waiting for NRG to come out with 6.5 rom..

Well I got the white squares too sometimes. From what I see it's an error with GL library by chainfire and it seems to do it when it runs out of RAM It can't load textures anymore therefore you see a white square where the texture is supposed to go. Not sure I can fix this though... since it's chainfire's work. Maybe use a non cfc compressed Sense version ?

Took down the GTX version so I can fix the "FC" bug :huh:

that is because sense its not meant to be on 6.5.X, there are no white squares in any 6.5 versions.

The build really has absolutely nothing to do with with this problem. It's a texture loading issue with chainfire's GL library he made for the Omnia... It usually happens when you're low on RAM.

Guest speedfrog
The build really has absolutely nothing to do with with this problem. It's a texture loading issue with chainfire's GL library he made for the Omnia... It usually happens when you're low on RAM.

how is it then that it has never happened in 6.5?

Guest darkworldzz

but it doesnt happen on other roms.. say rapid's and shadowangel's but i have only used sense with 6.5 only.. and i read somewhere that 6.5.3 is not compatible with sense, at least on i8000..

would you be coming up with a 6.5 build?? i believe it is more stable..

And touchplayer is losing compatibility with avi and divx format video.. maybe because it is due to some files that are deleted??

Guest hawkish

Hi energy

yes there is a problem when using a cht editor on cookie rom or standard but on gtx rom works fine.

l think Co0kieMonster can do something for us can u ask him ???

Edited by hawkish

Guest boschie

I'm gonna take the Dinik's Glass style rom.I've now also dinik's glass but it's much easier when it's build in because now I don't have to install the things seperated.

I hope to see updates regularly!

Thank you!

Guest Prometheus5061

g'day fellas,

just installed the cookie energy

having issues with the white squares... also after about 3 hours the ram is at 36MBs

is everyone facing the same issues????

cheers

P.S. awesome rom NRGZ28!!!! good on ya mate!!

thanks energy for ur great rom this the greatest rom i"ve ever seen on omnia

but i think the problem still there the Poor colors quality

pls find a solution for this :huh:

There's no solution.... chainfire has to fix it...

Guest boschie
strange....I can't seem to find the links to download the GTX themed ROMs......maybe I'm too tired :huh:

Rest of the roms you can also find here!!!

download.png

United%20States%20of%20America(USA).png

Edited by boschie