Custom U8100 ROM RLS6 [2010-09-29]

Guest kallt_kaffe

Guest ahat :D!

I hope this works with the Huawei U8100-9 (WIND version) does it break WiFi? does it break USB-mounting? I think i would like to use this ROM and this will (probably!) be my first custom ROM installation. sorry if i sound like a noob (because i kinda am).

Guest kallt_kaffe
I hope this works with the Huawei U8100-9 (WIND version) does it break WiFi? does it break USB-mounting? I think i would like to use this ROM and this will (probably!) be my first custom ROM installation. sorry if i sound like a noob (because i kinda am).

It should work.

OMG!!! Thanks so much :) :) i just installed TCT RLS1 and I LOVE IT. WOOT! NO MORE LAG! THANKS AGAIN YOUR ROM IS AWESOME :)

EDIT: :/ it restarted randomly when i turned on WiFi but i dont know what did it

Edited by ahat :D!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rootaccess
OMG!!! Thanks so much :) :) i just installed TCT RLS1 and I LOVE IT. WOOT! NO MORE LAG! THANKS AGAIN YOUR ROM IS AWESOME :(

EDIT: :/ it restarted randomly when i turned on WiFi but i dont know what did it

So is this confirmation of the ROM working OK for Wind's u8100-9? Was the random restart an isolated issue, or are you still having WiFi troubles?

I'd really like to root/flash my Wind u8100-9 if the hardware will all work OK.

So is this confirmation of the ROM working OK for Wind's u8100-9? Was the random restart an isolated issue, or are you still having WiFi troubles?

I'd really like to root/flash my Wind u8100-9 if the hardware will all work OK.

It works well ,but get TCT. Also get JIT , decided to drop overclocking. Yes sometimes wifi doesnt start but try a couple of times and it should work.

Guest rootaccess
It works well ,but get TCT. Also get JIT , decided to drop overclocking. Yes sometimes wifi doesnt start but try a couple of times and it should work.

Sorry... bit of an android noob.... TCT? JIT? Could you clarify?

Sorry... bit of an android noob.... TCT? JIT? Could you clarify?

TCT = The Celestial Teapot, JIT = Just In Time compilation. You can get TCT from the XDA thread as well as all the addons

EDIT: TCT RLS 3 now available.

Edited by ahat :D!