Guest forward_99
Hi people i just release a new firmware version for the Samsung Omnia II

I800NXXJH2 I8000XEEJH2

File: I8000NXXJH2

Eboot: Eboot_I8000NXXJH2_HW_40

CSC: I8000XEEJH1

PDA: PDA_I8000NXXJH2_HW_40

Phone: Phone_I8000XXJF1

You can download this firmware for fee on my website. (www.samfirmware.com)

If you like my work donate something.

Remember we bring everything for free!

Greetz site host www.samfirmware.com

Guest lamducthien

for me, I think H2 has a bug with battery, I plug my phone to charge the battery but that seem nothing happen and I can't turn on my phone because of the battery is 0%. one thing more, the battery is lost verry verry fast, after one night it from 51% to 8% without any programe run. I return to H1 with CSC from SB serries because I want my phone full English Rom. Anyone has the same problem with battery with H2 like me?

Guest viewdetails
for me, I think H2 has a bug with battery, I plug my phone to charge the battery but that seem nothing happen and I can't turn on my phone because of the battery is 0%. one thing more, the battery is lost verry verry fast, after one night it from 51% to 8% without any programe run. I return to H1 with CSC from SB serries because I want my phone full English Rom. Anyone has the same problem with battery with H2 like me?

Try to reflash.

i've been using JD3 (JD5 CSC) for a while and jumped on to this... batt seems the same as JD's if not better... My JD3 was running on High Perf. and i average 30%~40% a day.

One thing... for those who liked the full brightness lockscreen (with the 02_Tylwith_omnia2_Lockscreen.cab), on this JH2 it doesnt work... the original lockscr overlaps it... other than this the volume bug is present... but less frequent.

XTRA is fine, even after several reboots.

All sweet... and the memory doesnt seem to drain as quick (compared to JB ~ JD Roms)

Guest jacobgong

and OP, you just wasted some of your server's storage because you force people to register in your website even though I have no intention in posting anything. the e-mail account you forced me to fill out is an account I created just to register at places like yours. you will therefore get 0 benefit from those annoying rules.

also since your shitty site doesn't even have its own download mirrors, and it pops out ads when you try to download, there is no further reason for me to go on to your site ever again.

Edited by jacobgong

Guest tevehome

Hi

I'm new at ROM flashing and i was thinking about to change my rom to jh2.

I have now:

PDA: I8000NXXIJ6

CSC: I8000NXXIJ6

Phone: I8000NXXIJ2

I'd like to ask: is it worth to change? will my phone be faster or something? Is it a stable ROM? Do you know any review about it? because i dont have any problem with my ROM except the sms error message.

THX!

Guest jfrankie
Hi people i just release a new firmware version for the Samsung Omnia II

I800NXXJH2 I8000XEEJH2

File: I8000NXXJH2

Eboot: Eboot_I8000NXXJH2_HW_40

CSC: I8000XEEJH1

PDA: PDA_I8000NXXJH2_HW_40

Phone: Phone_I8000XXJF1

You can download this firmware for fee on my website. (www.samfirmware.com)

If you like my work donate something.

Remember we bring everything for free!

Greetz site host www.samfirmware.com

I'd like to flash my i8000 with the new rom JH2, but the only PDA part (eboot and MST). Do you think is it possible?

Im currently using:

PDA: I8000NXXJG5

CSC: I8000EXHJG5

TELEF: I8000XXJF1

I'd like to change just the PDA part only.

Thank you.

Frankie

Guest AndrewTan

Long time never step in here, I still using JD3. Ha! Ha!

Anyway I am not going to flash it anymore, awaiting time to sell of my OMNIA II. He! He! Not sure still got value or not. Hmmm.........

** I do still received some help from PM here, ready sorry to said I nearly 1/2 year not stepping here or do anything to my OMNIA II. I lost on how to do it anymore, sorry for can't help much, I will reply for what I still remember, but not most.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lnakamura

Hello, Guys!

I just flashed the following config:

PDA: NXXJH2

CSC: XEEJH2

PHONE: XXJF1

and i'm having problems with Opera Mobile.

Right after installing it, it opens in Danish.. and even if setting up using "opera:config" to english, it always go back to danish..

Did anyone had a similar problem??

Guest LuizFabri
Hello, Guys!

I just flashed the following config:

PDA: NXXJH2

CSC: XEEJH2

PHONE: XXJF1

and i'm having problems with Opera Mobile.

Right after installing it, it opens in Danish.. and even if setting up using "opera:config" to english, it always go back to danish..

Did anyone had a similar problem??

Set regional configs to portugues brazil... in system tab

Guest shadowangel
Set regional configs to portugues brazil... in system tab

And put back brazilian CSC.

Just use the foreign CSC to flash in the language you want. Then flash the Brazilian CSC back B)

Why? Local network settings :lol: