Omnia Stuck on PDA Image Downloading

Guest aamir007

Guest aamir007

Hi

I have an Omnia i900 and thought i'd update it to 6.5 from 6.1 so decided to download the latest OCK rom and synced with active sync and backed up everything and restarted my phone and put it to flash. It all went good at first but now i am stuck on 4% on writing image and on the omnia screen should i disconnect it or am i screwed.

My Log :

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PDA Device ready to download!

Please Press Start Button if You want to download image now...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PDA 1 starts downloading...

Don't plug it out until the label becomes blue!!!

Step 1. Eboot image Downloading

Downloading EBOOT...

EBOOT image downloaded.

PDA Reboot to download Eboot twice!!!

PDA Device Found!

Downloading EBOOT...

EBOOT image downloaded.

Step 2. PDA image Downloading

Downloading PDA region #1(DISKIMAGE)...

PDA Image Length : 114254307

Thanks

Guest Mrhoffmann
Hi

I have an Omnia i900 and thought i'd update it to 6.5 from 6.1 so decided to download the latest OCK rom and synced with active sync and backed up everything and restarted my phone and put it to flash. It all went good at first but now i am stuck on 4% on writing image and on the omnia screen should i disconnect it or am i screwed.

My Log :

Downloading EBOOT...

EBOOT image downloaded.

PDA Device Found!

Downloading EBOOT...

EBOOT image downloaded.

Thanks

Disable your anti-virus and firewall, and try again.

I always had the same problem with eset (nod).

Guest saadkhan.net
Disable your anti-virus and firewall, and try again.

I always had the same problem with eset (nod).

Dude, something similar happened to me last night, i disconnect my fone, uninstalled my AVG, Remove my Omnia battery, put it again... connect the USB ... then start over! and its fine now ... thanks to almighty! i got my baby back! :P

• 2 years later...
Guest abdulwahhab

Hi

My Log :

Downloading EBOOT...

EBOOT image downloaded.

PDA Device Found!

Downloading EBOOT...

EBOOT image downloaded.

Thanks

If you recover your Omnia then Please tell me the method also because i also had this Problem

I am waiting for your answers

Guest abdulwahhab

Dude, something similar happened to me last night, i disconnect my fone, uninstalled my AVG, Remove my Omnia battery, put it again... connect the USB ... then start over! and its fine now ... thanks to almighty! i got my baby back! biggrin.gif

Hi Friend Can you please give me your Facebook address , i want to ask something about my omnia i900