Best Legend Rom that works on Hero?

Guest dwattsy21

Guest dwattsy21

Hi Guys,

I am still on modaco 3.5 because when i upgraded to any modaco one with android 2.1 on it, the bluetooth compatability changed, and it no longer would pair for telephone calls with my pioneer head unit in my car. However, my mates desire works with it on android 2.1, so I want to try a legend Rom on my phone, I'm sure there were some people trying them before the official release for the hero.

Any ideas?

Cheers, Dave

Guest Dr. dre
Hi Guys,

I am still on modaco 3.5 because when i upgraded to any modaco one with android 2.1 on it, the bluetooth compatability changed, and it no longer would pair for telephone calls with my pioneer head unit in my car. However, my mates desire works with it on android 2.1, so I want to try a legend Rom on my phone, I'm sure there were some people trying them before the official release for the hero.

Any ideas?

Cheers, Dave

The ones I have tried so far the best and stablest ROM is Legendroid v1.0.1, But why don't you try some other 2.1 ROM's like Chocolate Eclair or Cronos Droid.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest dwattsy21
The ones I have tried so far the best and stablest ROM is Legendroid v1.0.1, But why don't you try some other 2.1 ROM's like Chocolate Eclair or Cronos Droid.

Where do I get these Roms from? Fed up with 1.5 now, need to try some different 2.1 roms!

Cheers,

Dave

Guest Lordsmiff

I can highly recommend this 2.2 froyo ROM - it's been perfectly stable for me and I've experienced no issues with any aspect of it.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=724637

It's a vanilla build though so you lose sense but I prefer the vanilla look anyway and there's hundreds of replacements for the sense widgets if you use them...

I recommend using LauncherPro on it as well. ADW that's on it already is fine but I like the extra options with LP.

For me, this is the best vanilla ROM i've tried and i've tried them all :)

Cheers,

Smiffy.