• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Keep getting this error android.process.acore

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Need help I was trying to custom rom my pulse mini using the instructions of the ultimate guide but Keep getting the message. Need Help!

Also I didnt back up so cant restore either. Is It possible for somewone to upload the nand and then i flash that?

Really cant use my phone at all.

Thanks

Edited by AndroidKiller

Posted

Need help I was trying to custom rom my pulse mini using the instructions of the ultimate guide but Keep getting the message. Need Help!

Also I didnt back up so cant restore either. Is It possible for somewone to upload the nand and then i flash that?

Really cant use my phone at all.

Thanks

I'll upload it tommorow and will help with anyting needed, My phone's charging and i'm tired so tommorow

Posted

I'll upload it tommorow and will help with anyting needed, My phone's charging and i'm tired so tommoro

yes that is fine. Thanks for your help

Posted (edited)

yes that is fine. Thanks for your help

its coming, just trying to make it decent (and remove my google account)

Edited by Danh2122

Posted

its coming, just trying to make it decent (and remove my google account)

thanks much appreciated!

Posted (edited)

thanks much appreciated!

It's Done (At last)

It is a custom rom but should (99% sure) work

What you'll need to do

1)Download this file and extract it to your phone (Yes unzip, so you have a folder called 2010-09-08.19.09.01)

2) Move it to your sd card in a folder called "clockworkmod" and then inside "backup", make sure that inside "2010-09-08.19.09.01" there is 5 files including boot, system etc.

3) Start Recovery on your phone (Make sure it's Koush's Clockwork Recovery) by holding Green Call and Volume up while powering on the phone.

4) Go to Nandroid>Restore then chose the one that says.... 2010-09-08.19.09.01 :P

Hopefully this will work if not message me :)

Edited by Danh2122

Posted

It's Done (At last)

It is a custom rom but should (99% sure) work

What you'll need to do

1)Download this file and extract it to your phone (Yes unzip, so you have a folder called 2010-09-08.19.09.01)

2) Move it to your sd card in a folder called "clockworkmod" and then inside "backup", make sure that inside "2010-09-08.19.09.01" there is 5 files including boot, system etc.

3) Start Recovery on your phone (Make sure it's Koush's Clockwork Recovery) by holding Green Call and Volume up while powering on the phone.

4) Go to Nandroid>Restore then chose the one that says.... 2010-09-08.19.09.01 :P

Hopefully this will work if not message me :)

Thanks Mate Will Try tommorow and let you know how I get on.

Posted

Thanks Mate Will Try tommorow and let you know how I get on.

Still getting the same error, it happens after i enter my google settings a wi-fi.,

Posted (edited)

Just download the official ROM for your phone from: http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/down...20&treeId=0

I have to switch to Internet Explorer to correctly download their firmwares and the download is slow but it works.

You'll get a zip file, put the "dload" folder on your SD-card.

Power on the phone holding volume-up and hangup and it will automaticly flash the original firmware.

It will restore everything which means it will also remove any custom recovery image.

(there are detailed step by step instructions in the zip-file)

Edited by kallt_kaffe

Posted

Just download the official ROM for your phone from: http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/down...20&treeId=0

I have to switch to Internet Explorer to correctly download their firmwares and the download is slow but it works.

You'll get a zip file, put the "dload" folder on your SD-card.

Power on the phone holding volume-up and hangup and it will automaticly flash the original firmware.

It will restore everything which means it will also remove any custom recovery image.

(there are detailed step by step instructions in the zip-file)

Did that and get the message when I turn wi-fi on, but only get it once a while not as much as before. And Applications are now working but still get the error once in a while.