• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

!!! NEW, V2.5 !!! Windows Phone 7 Theme For WAD2 l WQVGA l

153 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks but no wqvga download.

Happy new year

It's for all resolution :( .

Preview of HTC Weather Hub, the video.

Posted

It's for all resolution :( .

Preview of HTC Weather Hub, the video.

Thanks it´s done!!!!

Posted

Very impressing video, I will try it and give you my opinion

Posted

--------------HTC WEATHER HUB-------------

htcwh.jpg

downloadq.png

*click the image for video

*instructions are in the archive

Posted (edited)

For the next version(will be just a small update).

Original weather graphics extracted from the Samsung Omnia 7

samsunghub.png

Edited by khrisstyan

Posted

Thanks Kristyan,

new weather hub working fine with v 2.5.

Posted

Thanks Kristyan,

new weather hub working fine with v 2.5.

With pleasure :D

Posted

Hello!

The Theme is fantastic! But... It generated more than 600 MBs of data download. It was expensive:) Which part of the theme was it, and how can I disable it?

Thanx

Posted

Hello!

The Theme is fantastic! But... It generated more than 600 MBs of data download. It was expensive:) Which part of the theme was it, and how can I disable it?

Thanx

Sorry but I don't understand what you mean. :D

Posted (edited)

Thx awesome theme, btw can i get the weather graphics extracted from omnia 7?

I am working on a theme :D

Edited by ssi42

Posted

Thx awesome theme, btw can i get the weather graphics extracted from omnia 7?

I am working on a theme :P

Of course :D

Weather_Graphics.rar

Posted

Thanks for sharing it.. but does it work on WAD4? I try but WAD4 can see the themes.

Posted

Thanks for sharing it.. but does it work on WAD4? I try but WAD4 can see the themes.

That is WA(WisBar Advance) not WAD ;)

Posted

Of course ;)

Posted

Hi all,

This theme is awesome. I used SPB, but now I change to your WP7 theme definitely. Congratulations for your great work.

Since the beginning of the month I was playing with it, creating new docks, notifiers and other stuff, but I have some problems:

- I lost the animations of the docks' image. I read one post here about it, but I couldn't find anything at the posted link. That animation is not essential for me, so if the answer isn't short, no problem, I'll move on.

- When I press a dock, all the docks hide as usual before switch to the page, but when I go back, only the original docks come back again and the docks I created do not appear. Please, how can I do to see them again?

Thank you very much and congratulations again.

Posted

Great theme, just one question, I have been trying for days to get the music player buttons to work with Windows Media Player and have copied the utility folder as instructed to my device program files, but when clicking on play, rewind or forward nothing happens, what do I need to do?

Thank you :P

Posted

Great theme, just one question, I have been trying for days to get the music player buttons to work with Windows Media Player and have copied the utility folder as instructed to my device program files, but when clicking on play, rewind or forward nothing happens, what do I need to do?

Thank you :P

Have you instaled mort script?If yes check the utility folder and see if are there the necessary files for change or pause the music, if are there try to relink the buttons. :D

Posted

Guys I have sold my omnia i900 and ofcourse I stopped developing this theme, now i have a HTC HD2

All the best :D

Posted

Hi everone;

this is a very goog skin but i have big problem.

When install this skin on my phone.This phone constantly downloading something from the internet,

what is downloading?

I don't now and, I didn't see.

Posted

Hi everone;

this is a very goog skin but i have big problem.

When install this skin on my phone.This phone constantly downloading something from the internet,

what is downloading?

I don't now and, I didn't see.

maybe the weather update?

Posted

maybe the weather update?

Thanks, buddy. I suspected him. but downloading too many files. such as five minutes 20 mb

Posted

http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/products/...AdvanceDesktop/

I can not put it in the folder because it is not FREE :)

But at least you could saied it CLEAR AND LOUD

WAD is not here ITS not FREE

I think that would be correct for a lot of people who have downloaded your package

Posted

Hello, I have a samsung Omnia 2 i8000 and I followed the instructions but it doesn't work for me, the thing is that the icons of the notification bar look very small and the screen gets limited to the upper-left part of the omnia. I've even lost the animations, could you help me to fix that?

Posted

WHERE IS THE WAD2? I CAN'T FIND IT.

Posted

can somone reupload this link is dead thanks in advance