[ROMs]AMDZero Omnia 2 (i920 only) (DG21)

Guest amdzero

Guest amdzero
Ok, good to know. I do have a cab for an older HTC framework 2016 i think, you think installing that would allow it to function properly?

Okay so its not perfect but it does work. I tried several times to create a cab you could install, but for some reason it won't install with the dlls. So I made a cab without dlls and added them in the zip file

Open the README.txt in the zip for instructions.

AMDZero_LEO_20181424_YouTube.zip

Its easy to cook in, but installing after cook is a bit tricky. Let me know if this works, and if it doesn't we can try something else.

Guest tampora

Thanks, It seemed to install and load perfectly. Unfortunately no matter what I try I get the message 'video cannot be played' message. I put the old one back on and that works as expected. It was worth a try, thanks for your time.

Edited by tampora

Guest amdzero
Thanks, It seemed to install and load perfectly. Unfortunately no matter what I try I get the message 'video cannot be played' message. I put the old one back on and that works as expected. It was worth a try, thanks for your time.

I'm not sure what its asking for, as it loads fine, just doesn't play the actual file. I've tired several dlls from the Sense LEO package I used, but I fear it is trying to remotely call the Album app to play the actual file. Either way without spending a tremendous amount of time on this, I'd say for get it.

Guest tampora

Yeah it's no big deal, I did notice that nice looking version didn't appear to let me log in with my Youtube account either; so the old version will have to do. I appreciate your effort, was worth a shot!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest gaamain

AMDZero,

First, I'd like to say that I really appreciate all of the time you spent creating these ROMS. I have tried many by other chefs and yours are the most polished. I am currently running an i920 with your ZeroLite-DG21v1_2 ROM. I loaded MobileSense 3.5.3.201002006 on top and it runs very nicely. Not to show any disrespect, but is there a way (registry hack, etc.) to remove/hide the AMDZero splash screen at startup?

Thanks,

gaamain

Guest pondd
AMDZero,

First, I'd like to say that I really appreciate all of the time you spent creating these ROMS. I have tried many by other chefs and yours are the most polished. I am currently running an i920 with your ZeroLite-DG21v1_2 ROM. I loaded MobileSense 3.5.3.201002006 on top and it runs very nicely. Not to show any disrespect, but is there a way (registry hack, etc.) to remove/hide the AMDZero splash screen at startup?

Thanks,

gaamain

The easiest way is to replace welcomehead.192.png in your windows folder. I don't mean any respect either AMD, just helping someone out. ;) Just make sure you have the correct size of your .png file. 480 x 800 pixels. You the man AMD! :P

Guest gaamain
The easiest way is to replace welcomehead.192.png in your windows folder. I don't mean any respect either AMD, just helping someone out. ;) Just make sure you have the correct size of your .png file. 480 x 800 pixels. You the man AMD! :P

Doesn't work. Windows folder is on ROM so no changing files there. Easier to use a registry editor to find the two keys with welcomehead.192.png in them and change them to welcomehead.192.2.png.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction though.

gaamain

Edited by gaamain

• 4 weeks later...
Guest repilce

Using the ZeroSense Rom (love it btw, not too slow for all the candy) but touchplayer seems to be wigging out on me.. playing crap like the FF button is pressed with garbled sound. any suggestions?

Guest amdzero
Using the ZeroSense Rom (love it btw, not too slow for all the candy) but touchplayer seems to be wigging out on me.. playing crap like the FF button is pressed with garbled sound. any suggestions?

I could suggest using the original touchplayer (the one for i920, not i8000). try that and let me know.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest ne0tekk

Hey, all the links are now down... If anyone still has these roms available, please post them! I need the zerostock rom if anyone still has it. Thanks in advance and thanks again for cooking up these roms for us!