+++ OMNIA i900 Apps/Tools/Tweaks/Utilities/Visuals +++

Guest andrew.mazlim

Guest andrew.mazlim

Okay, lads.

They told/wrote me, since I was writting in a wrong topic (OCK's) about that, to open a new thread... about "goodies" for our "good-old-man", Omnia i900.

Since I'm opeing this topic, I'll start uploading some staff first. I'll posting staff randomly - just like how I'm... finding them, in my disks. Okay?

(The 80% of them, are tested by me... All of them, are taken from cheffs and major communities, like here in Modaco or XDA-Developers).

And here we are:

Adobe Flash Lite 3.1 [internet Plug-in]

Internet world without flash will be very dull. You can have more complete web experience, and the ability to access video and rich content with Abobe Flash. That’s why Microsoft came out the same stuff and called it Silverlight. While waiting for Adobe Flash Player 10.1, Adobe Flash Lite 3.1 is your only choice for Windows Mobile devices.

Adobe PDF 2.5 Diamond ver [PDF Reader]

Adobe Reader LE v2.5 developed by Quickoffice lets you view PDF (Adobe Portable Document Format) files on S60 3rd Edition mobile devices. Enjoy enhanced PDF viewing with faster and easier to read single column text reflow that resizes documents for greatly improved readability on the small screen. Version 2.5 is the next generation of Adobe Reader LE for mobile devices with improved performance, such as opening large files faster, and an easier, more intuitive navigation.

AhenBatteryEnhancement [battery tweak]

Custom registry tweaks, for better battery life/ballance.

BattClock 1.8 [Taskbar Battery-Time plugin]

The software, which ads a clock to the battery meter on the ever more crowded Windows Mobile status bar, now supports an optional CPU usage meter to detect when things are getting close to being bogged down and further optimizations for battery usage.

Battery 1% Indicator [battery Meter]

The famous Touch X battery indicator with 1% increments showing for ex. 87%, 67% and so on....

SEX1 Battery New 100% Icon [battery icon]

Taskbar battery metter readings will be displayed in 1% INCREMENTS.

If you have WM6.5, this app will change the BATTERY ICON ONLY

If you have WM6.1, your signal & WiFi taskbar icons will be UPGRADED TO WM 6.5

CapSure PPC v1.11 [Omnia screen to Scanner]

CapSure is a better screen capture application for Windows Mobile. It supports screen captures in BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG formats.

Features:

- Supports screen captures in BMP*, GIF*, JPG, PNG formats (*not on all devices).

- Add captions to screen captures.

- Obscure sensitive information in screen captures.

- Choose the saved image file name.

...and more.

.Net Framework v3.7.8 [system]

The Microsoft .NET Framework 3.x is the new managed code programming model for Windows®. It combines the power of the .NET Framework version 2.0 with new technologies for building applications that have visually compelling user experiences, seamless communication across technology boundaries, and the ability to support a wide range of business processes.

PPC Pim Backup [Contacs/sms... backup - no instalation needs

It's the famous and very "light", best application for backup/restore your contacts, messages, emails, calls... you name it.

Favorite Hack Omnia [simple tweak solution tool]

One of the "classic" first tweak application created for Omnia i900. There are plenty more followed this application, but too many cheffs still supporting and want this "good-old" (and extremely simply) application.

XTKit.com Omnia Front Camera [utility to use front camera

The last (and more finished) application, which - finaly - making your FRONT camera... to work! You may "locate" your FRONT camera in the right-upper front corner of your i900 and... ask yourselves, WHY Samsung put a front camera there... without the proper software to play with it! Well, now you can.

iTouch_azharsunny [Major screen sensitivity tool]

Registry tweaks about screen sensitivity. Very-very old and "classic" tweak; all the cheffs are using it.

SJ SamsungOmnia D3D Driver [3D accelerator]

That's a graphic improvement (so they saying), because of i900's lack of 3D supporting. In some roms you'll see difference, in other no. This is just software based solution, it still uses the CPU instead of the GPU.

ClearTemp v1.2.2 [Clean temporary files]

ClearTemp is an application for you to free up storage space on your device. It allows you to clear temporary/unused files and unused registry keys/values on your system easily. It also allows you to clear your Recent Program List, Internet Address History and soft reset counter. You can even change the location of the temporary folders (Cache, History & Cookies) or e-mail attachment folder to the Storage Card. If you have custom folders/files which you wish to clear, you can also add them in.

CleanRAM v.2.2 [Memory reclaimer]

One solution when your PDA slows down is to reset (reboot) and the another is to use cleanRAM. cleanRAM is an amazing utility which helps you to clean up the wasted RAM memory without having to restart the device and eventually saves a lot of time. cleanRAM is a very useful tool for Windows Mobile devices. cleanRAM lets you with a single click release part of the RAM on your PDA and accelerating in this way. cleanRAM is a memory reclaimer similar to Oxios but with advanced settings and actually works! Great solution for the Windows Mobile memory leak problem. cleanRAM attempts to release as much memory as possible. It'll refresh/recover your device RAM. This can save you a lot of SOFT RESET!

CapSure v1.07 [screen Capture tool]

Upgrade of the above screen capture app.

CapSure_PPC_v1.11.cab

.Net_Framework_V3.7.8.cab

PPCPimBackup.exe

favhack_omnia_03.cab

XTKit.com_Omnia_Front_Camera.cab

touchresponse_azharsunny_enchanced_sensitivity.cab

iTouch_azharsunny_ULTRAtouch.cab

SJ_SamsungOmnia_Driver_D3D.cab

ClearTemp_v1.2.2.CAB

cleanRAM.cab

CapSure_v1.07.ARM.CAB

(Posted them in last post. Sorry, I can't do it - collect them ALL here in the first post. A moderator can help in this task...)

SJ_SamsungOmnia_AdobeFlashLite_2.1.cab

Adobe_Flash_Lite_3.1_provided_by_LuFeIg.cab

Adobe_FlashLite_3.1_plugin_replace.cab

Adobe_PDF_2.5_Diamond_ver.cab

AhenBatteryEnhancement.cab

BattClock_1.8.CAB

Battery1_.cab

SEX1_Batt_Enhancer_MANILA_v1.cab

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest andrew.mazlim

MMTaskManager v1.8 [Easy switch task manager]

MobilityFlow Touch Weather [Animated full-screen weather]

Region All [Regions' settings fix]

Samsung R2VS [sound improvement]

Second Today v.0.4.1[Adding a second Home page]

Setup DialUp Enabler/Disabler v.06 [Enable-disable dialer]

MMTaskManager_v1.8.100421.CAB

touch_weather.cab

regional.cab

Samsung_R2VS_i900.cab

Samsung_R2VS_i900__New_.cab

SecondToday_v.0.4.1.cab

Setup_DialUp_Enabler_Disabler_v06.CAB

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest andrew.mazlim

ShakeAndSave [Most famous screen capture app]

ShowcaseSuite v.1.1.0 for Omnia [Task Manager]

NEW SMS skins!

SRS WOW HD v.1.5.1.0 for Omnia [sound boost - install all cabs by order - use .txt settings]

U.I.Tweaker v.0.5.4.4 [user interface color editor]

Tellme Samsung Intrepid 3515 [Voice command app]

New SDKCerts 2010

StartMenu ListView v.1 [New startmenu in list rows - found in XDA and modified by me]

GlossyIcons for OCK UltraLite build 23563

WM6.x FileExplorer Ext. v2.06 [Explorer extension]

ShakeAndSave_Setup.cab

ShowcaseSuite_1.1.0_Omnia.cab

Mintishhippo_iPhone_SMS_Skin_latest_653.cab

Ninja4Hire_Ninja_SMS_Skin_latest_615.cab

1_AllowCertificateInstall.cab

2_SdkCerts.cab

3.AIO_Security_Off.cab

4.SRS_WOW_HD_1.5.1.0_OMNIA.CAB

Settings.txt

UI_Tweaker_v.0.5.4.4.CAB

TellmeSamsungIntrepid3515.cab

NewSDKCerts2010.cab

StartMenu_ListView_v.1.cab

GlossyIcons_OCKultralite23563_v.1.cab

WM6.x_FileExploreext_v2.06.cab

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest andrew.mazlim
wow nice andrew... a lot of apps who i need? can i attach it on my ROM?

Of course you can. All are freeware and cheff's tweaks.

What you need? I don't know, mate. I wrote few words for each one of it, but all of you interesting about some (or all) of them, you may google them and read more about them.

(I couldn't write whole bands of articles for them, could I?)

Guest andrew.mazlim
Andrew great initiative ! Congratulations. :)

Surely everyone will enjoy this beautiful topic, like me. :P

Very gooooooooooood bro ! :(

Thanks.

Thxs. I'll update the topic shortly. Just to let you know... I have close to 8GBs of apps.

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hey andrew!

For what do I need this app?

SJ SamsungOmnia D3D Driver [3D accelerator]

It (suppose!) to be a 3D graphic accelerator, because the lack of our i900 in 3D supporting!

Sometimes (with some roms, I mean), I've seen difference; sometimes, no.

Doesn't matter, it's a tiny tweak - you may test it.

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Thxs. I'll update the topic shortly. Just to let you know... I have close to 8GBs of apps.

Will I always look!

wow ... 8gb apps on ... very interesting and good for all omnianos ... it really does not have the web and nowhere apps all together ... this is an exception bro!

Andrew excellent. :) :P

Guest andrew.mazlim
Will I always look!

wow ... 8gb apps on ... very interesting and good for all omnianos ... it really does not have the web and nowhere apps all together ... this is an exception bro!

Andrew excellent. :) :P

Well, a couple of years ago, when I bought i900, I had no vecations that summer - so, I had a full summer time to spend to learn the device and... find/download lots of stuff.

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Well, a couple of years ago, when I bought i900, I had no vecations that summer - so, I had a full summer time to spend to learn the device and... find/download lots of stuff.

It really was not the overnight. :P

For me, this topic deserves to be pinned! :)

Because we can find many apps in one place and with more convenience. :( :(

Thxs bro !

Morning, "ladies"...

I'll update/post new "goodies", shorty - but no sooner than noon, London time.

Cheers.

no problem...can be any time bro ... will always be welcome more apps. :) :P

Thxs.

Guest drrkgupta

Andrew I think it would be very good if you could write a few lines about the applications you are posting. Also in my view it would be very good if you could update all the links to the downloads on the first page posts itself.... since it will save everyone going through the whole thread.

You have taken a very good initiative.

Guest andrew.mazlim
Andrew I think it would be very good if you could write a few lines about the applications you are posting. Also in my view it would be very good if you could update all the links to the downloads on the first page posts itself.... since it will save everyone going through the whole thread.

You have taken a very good initiative.

a ) I didn't wrote something for each of these apps, because clearly I have to write... a whole book! I thought, it's much easier a simple tittle (to get a "small picture" what an app does) and then, google it to find more infos. If you like/want, I can do it... but it will take SERIOUS time to do that.

b ) Do they (links) needs updates??? I just ATTACHED them in a post, I didn't upload them via 4shared or rapidshare... Are these links broken, after a while or after some downloads??? I didn't know abou that... I can re-post them, of course. (Or, anyone who got them, he can also re-post them).

Anyways, I'll check this topic, shortly, after midnight.