+++ OMNIA i900 Apps/Tools/Tweaks/Utilities/Visuals +++

Guest andrew.mazlim

Guest drrkgupta

b ) Do they (links) needs updates??? I just ATTACHED them in a post, I didn't upload them via 4shared or rapidshare... Are these links broken, after a while or after some downloads??? I didn't know abou that... I can re-post them, of course. (Or, anyone who got them, he can also re-post them).

Anyways, I'll check this topic, shortly, after midnight.

The links are not Broken as of now. I just wanted to mean tha you should collect and post all the links on the first page so that people do not have to go through whole of the thread.... as is this thread is going to be a hit with many many posts.

Thnks and also to andrew.mazlim to this idea,

Another one:

... and as I know ! so much so that I was the 2nd to thank Andrew !

I really am addicted to something good.

thxs. :lol:

Excellent post, this will help prolong the life of the Omnia for many of us. I agree with the idea of a short comment for each app as well. Even Google isn't as specific as a user. Well done again.

Guest andrew.mazlim
The links are not Broken as of now. I just wanted to mean tha you should collect and post all the links on the first page so that people do not have to go through whole of the thread.... as is this thread is going to be a hit with many many posts.

Ah!... You're right. Okay.

Guest andrew.mazlim

I can't do it properly, mates (to collect ALL the cabs to the first post). I made it with the #2 post, I messed-up with the #3 and I must re-post them all...

Guest andrew.mazlim

andrew.mazlim

These is a great iniciative you started here for our omnias, thanks.

btw if you want i cloud upload those attachments to rapidshare so you could post more links per post

if you wanat it just let me know :lol:

Edited by xzakly

Guest saadkhan.net

Thanks for the Awesome ... and very Very useful tweaks. But i have one request, Please also put some description of Tweaks so the people can understand easily, and they don't have to try them, Like you did in first post!! Thanks a lot. :lol:

Guest andrew.mazlim

Ppfff... Okay. I'll do it as you want. I just wanted to avoid uploading on sharing sites (because it takes some time for each file)...

Okay. But in while... I can't do it just right now.

Guest dacunhadaniel

Good initiative !!! Thanks

A lot of application for my OMNIA phone.... Great

Bonne initiative !!! Merci

De nombreuses applications pour mon telephone I900... Genial

Guest andrew.mazlim
....Adobe_Acrobat_Reader_LE_2_5_1_0_404840_03

THIS VERSION IS BETTER THAN Adobe_Acrobat_Reader_LE_DIAMOND,

previously posted here.

This version has finger friendly zoom buttons and double tap fullscreen function.

cheers...

Well done!

Guest andrew.mazlim

Sorry, I'm working (and trying to FINISH) my M2Dv2 theme and I didn't have time to visit here and "fix-up" the posts/files. I'll be back.

In the mean time, EVERY ENGLISH... just wait a bit. I'm finishing my theme and I believe you gonna like it.

Guest andrew.mazlim
I have some problems with java launcher soft. I use jblend and JBen , when playing java games i can't eanble sound. who can't help me ?

Sorry, can't help you. I hate java - and that's way I'm not playing any Football Manager (it's a java game).