• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

+++ OMNIA i900 Apps/Tools/Tweaks/Utilities/Visuals +++

125 posts in this topic

Posted

b ) Do they (links) needs updates??? I just ATTACHED them in a post, I didn't upload them via 4shared or rapidshare... Are these links broken, after a while or after some downloads??? I didn't know abou that... I can re-post them, of course. (Or, anyone who got them, he can also re-post them).

Anyways, I'll check this topic, shortly, after midnight.

The links are not Broken as of now. I just wanted to mean tha you should collect and post all the links on the first page so that people do not have to go through whole of the thread.... as is this thread is going to be a hit with many many posts.

Posted

Thnks and also to andrew.mazlim to this idea,

Another one:

... and as I know ! so much so that I was the 2nd to thank Andrew !

I really am addicted to something good.

thxs. :lol:

Posted

i know that i doesn't reply much on the forums, but this is realy a great topic with very handy apps

Posted

Excellent post, this will help prolong the life of the Omnia for many of us. I agree with the idea of a short comment for each app as well. Even Google isn't as specific as a user. Well done again.

Posted

The links are not Broken as of now. I just wanted to mean tha you should collect and post all the links on the first page so that people do not have to go through whole of the thread.... as is this thread is going to be a hit with many many posts.

Ah!... You're right. Okay.

Posted

Good job andrew...

Thanks...

Posted

I can't do it properly, mates (to collect ALL the cabs to the first post). I made it with the #2 post, I messed-up with the #3 and I must re-post them all...

Posted (edited)

Posted (edited)

andrew.mazlim

These is a great iniciative you started here for our omnias, thanks.

btw if you want i cloud upload those attachments to rapidshare so you could post more links per post

if you wanat it just let me know :lol:

Edited by xzakly

Posted

Thanks for the Awesome ... and very Very useful tweaks. But i have one request, Please also put some description of Tweaks so the people can understand easily, and they don't have to try them, Like you did in first post!! Thanks a lot. :lol:

Posted

Ppfff... Okay. I'll do it as you want. I just wanted to avoid uploading on sharing sites (because it takes some time for each file)...

Okay. But in while... I can't do it just right now.

Posted

Good initiative !!! Thanks

A lot of application for my OMNIA phone.... Great

Bonne initiative !!! Merci

De nombreuses applications pour mon telephone I900... Genial

Posted

....Adobe_Acrobat_Reader_LE_2_5_1_0_404840_03

THIS VERSION IS BETTER THAN Adobe_Acrobat_Reader_LE_DIAMOND,

previously posted here.

This version has finger friendly zoom buttons and double tap fullscreen function.

cheers...

Adobe_Acrobat_Reader_LE_2_5_1_0_404840_03.cab

Posted

great work buddy keep it up

and thanks for efforts

Posted

if anyone have sound PoverOff.wav and PoverOn.wav for the original i9oo splash screen?

post-759728-1284583388_thumb.jpg

post-759728-1284583441_thumb.jpg

Posted

....Adobe_Acrobat_Reader_LE_2_5_1_0_404840_03

THIS VERSION IS BETTER THAN Adobe_Acrobat_Reader_LE_DIAMOND,

previously posted here.

This version has finger friendly zoom buttons and double tap fullscreen function.

cheers...

Well done!

Posted

Sorry, I'm working (and trying to FINISH) my M2Dv2 theme and I didn't have time to visit here and "fix-up" the posts/files. I'll be back.

In the mean time, EVERY ENGLISH... just wait a bit. I'm finishing my theme and I believe you gonna like it.

Posted

Andrew please can you post some Battery saving cabs?? I mean some settings which can increase the battery life.

Posted

I have some problems with java launcher soft. I use jblend and JBen , when playing java games i can't eanble sound. who can't help me ?

Posted

Andrew please can you post some Battery saving cabs?? I mean some settings which can increase the battery life.

I think, I did already! In the first posts... Anyway, there's not problem to re-upload it one more time:

AhenBatteryEnhancement.cab

Yonn_Battery_Tweaks.cab

Posted

I have some problems with java launcher soft. I use jblend and JBen , when playing java games i can't eanble sound. who can't help me ?

Sorry, can't help you. I hate java - and that's way I'm not playing any Football Manager (it's a java game).

Posted

http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/

Free Apps and Freeware for WinMo

Well... here we're posting CABS, friend. Not links to OTHER sites for searching.