+++ OMNIA i900 Apps/Tools/Tweaks/Utilities/Visuals +++

Guest andrew.mazlim

Guest mohamm4d
What you mentioned are the account types.

First, you must create an account type...

*select "Register new Talkonaut account"

*fill-up the boxes-- your desired username, password and ur m.phone num

once you are logged in, spend time playing with the menus ... create a ym account ... etc etc

i make talkonaut account and sign in ,when sign in this account , i go to menu >> IM Networks And Add Yahoo Messneger Account But ym Dont Sign in , i search all of menu and no find things.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest andrew.mazlim
To the contributors of this topic!

Keep our living legend ALIVE cause I refuse to change him....lol

thanks for the great work!

We're doing our best - I'll start re-posting some other "goodies".

• 4 weeks later...
Guest andrew.mazlim
Hey buddy all rigth?

+1 "goodies" for your list.

GrandPrix( vista and xp.exe )

Big hug bro.

mureta.

+1... It's not "my" list; it's OUR list/topic for "goodies".

(Btw... I almost got brick my Omnia, so I stopped a bit to making the new M2D theme. I'll try to finish it soon... For Shokka9, damn it! ;) )

+1... It's not "my" list; it's OUR list/topic for "goodies".

(Btw... I almost got brick my Omnia, so I stopped a bit to making the new M2D theme. I'll try to finish it soon... For Shokka9, damn it! ;) )

I know it from the start of the topic. :P said "his" because you had this initiative spectacular. :P

I look forward to soon ;)

Hi,

I'm looking for an application where one can select a country and gprs and mms settings will automatically be setup.

I've seen it before and used it in a custom rom but I cannot remember which one it was. Does anyone know of the program?

It was very usefull.

Thanks

Edited by ErOR

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hi,

I'm looking for an application where one can select a country and gprs and mms settings will automatically be setup.

I've seen it before and used it in a custom rom but I cannot remember which one it was. Does anyone know of the program?

It was very usefull.

Thanks

Don't know if I can help ya on that, mate. I'll check in few "corners", but don't count anything...

Guest leap_ahead
Hi,

It was very usefull.

Thanks

Htc Connection Setup...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest florin1780

I don`t know if you can help me, folks. The camera on my Omnia fail to initialize, after a ROM update. So, do you have any camera app, that i could try, cause the default one did not. Or maybe you have a fix to that, cause, as i can see on the internet, there are many cases seamless to mine.

Guest mureta
I don`t know if you can help me, folks. The camera on my Omnia fail to initialize, after a ROM update. So, do you have any camera app, that i could try, cause the default one did not. Or maybe you have a fix to that, cause, as i can see on the internet, there are many cases seamless to mine.

Hey florin1780,

Go here : maybe solution and look o post #318.

I hope that solves your problem. :unsure:

Cheers.

mureta.

Guest florin1780
Hey florin1780,

Go here : maybe solution and look o post #318.

I hope that solves your problem. :unsure:

Cheers.

mureta.

I tried the solution provided in the link, but this have not solved my problem. Thanks anyway!

When i press the camera button, it says LOADING..., and stays like that for a few seconds, after that, returning to the home screen, without displaying any error message. Sometimes, it gave me an error message when i try to initialize the camera, but I can`t read it because it`s displayed for a very short time.

Edited by florin1780

And here we are:

Adobe Flash Lite 3.1 [internet Plug-in]

Internet world without flash will be very dull. You can have more complete web experience, and the ability to access video and rich content with Abobe Flash. That’s why Microsoft came out the same stuff and called it Silverlight. While waiting for Adobe Flash Player 10.1, Adobe Flash Lite 3.1 is your only choice for Windows Mobile devices.

Hi, sorry to bother you but i have a problem with flash. When i try to check my messages from the site 'Tagged', i am re-directed to download the latest adobe flash. I downloaded the plugin above and installed it but still the same problem. May i know if you guys have the latest flash i can download? I am using the Opera browser on my Omnia. Thanks!

Guest Raheel Anjum

Recently I had problem of SMS count in my Omnia. I had no uread SMS in my inbox but SMS counter on Mobile Shell or M2D2 screens always showed one unread message. I flashed many ROMs but when I rrestore my SMS's the problem used to surface again. After a lot of searching I found these two very useful utilities which reset SMS counter.

FixUnreadCount.zip

ResetUnreadCount.cab

Guest leap_ahead
Recently I had problem of SMS count in my Omnia. I had no uread SMS in my inbox but SMS counter on Mobile Shell or M2D2 screens always showed one unread message. I flashed many ROMs but when I rrestore my SMS's the problem used to surface again. After a lot of searching I found these two very useful utilities which reset SMS counter.

thanks my friend !!!

• 4 months later...
Guest iyancoolbgt

Hello,

anyone have Opera Mini 5 beta which used in ROM OCK Eclipse?

I don't like opera mini 5.1 final version for some reason..

thank you guys :D

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...