• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

HTC Sync on Nexus One with r24 (Edit: Working)

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I just installed r24 (love it) and noticed that the phone model is registered as "HTC Desire." Would it be possible to use HTC Sync with my Nexus One? I've never used HTC Sync before, but seeing as how HTC makes amazing phones, there is a good chance the software is pretty good too.

EDIT: I was able to get HTC Sync working with my Nexus One by using the latest version of HTC Sync (3.0.xxxx). Everything seems to work well

1fsq29x__original.jpg

In order to have HTC Sync show a Nexus One, place the 2 attached files in C:\Program Files (x86)\HTC\HTC Sync 3.0\ui\assets\images\model\4e1218d1

post-761055-1285031834_thumb.png

post-761055-1285031848_thumb.png

Edited by jetrii

Posted

So, it doesn´t work?

Regards,

Javier.

Posted (edited)

So, it doesn´t work?

Regards,

Javier.

I couldn't get it to work. When I enable HTC Sync mode, my computer isn't able to identify the device.

Edited by jetrii

Posted

I was able to get it working with the latest version.

Posted

I was able to get it working with the latest version.

Yeah same here, it worked just fine.

Posted

Where did you download it from? I went to the HTC site

http://www.htc.com/www/SupportDownload.asp...3&dl_id=982

and it is asking for my SN: When I enter the SN for my N1 it doesn't accept it which makes sense because it is trying to download it for a Desire Phone. Under Nexus One there is no download option.

Posted (edited)

Where did you download it from? I went to the HTC site

http://www.htc.com/www/SupportDownload.asp...3&dl_id=982

and it is asking for my SN: When I enter the SN for my N1 it doesn't accept it which makes sense because it is trying to download it for a Desire Phone. Under Nexus One there is no download option.

You can find it here http://94.136.51.200/download/Driver/HTC%2...up_3.0.5422.exe

Edit: Only for windows and I didn't try it cause i'm using a mac

Edited by vanessa13006

Posted

I just installed r24 (love it) and noticed that the phone model is registered as "HTC Desire." Would it be possible to use HTC Sync with my Nexus One? I've never used HTC Sync before, but seeing as how HTC makes amazing phones, there is a good chance the software is pretty good too.

EDIT: I was able to get HTC Sync working with my Nexus One by using the latest version of HTC Sync (3.0.xxxx). Everything seems to work well

1fsq29x__original.jpg

In order to have HTC Sync show a Nexus One, place the 2 attached files in C:\Program Files (x86)\HTC\HTC Sync 3.0\ui\assets\images\model\4e1218d1

Call me stupid, but where are the 2 files I'm to download???

Posted

Call me stupid, but where are the 2 files I'm to download???

The attachments are the image files. Just drop them in the folder specified for a image of nexus one to appear on the HTC Sync window. the Sync works fine even if you don't change the image.

Posted

The attachments are the image files. Just drop them in the folder specified for a image of nexus one to appear on the HTC Sync window. the Sync works fine even if you don't change the image.

Hi Brother, i try to Replace the 2 image as the requested path, the issue still cannot sync

in the Mobile will see the error message

Error Message as below

Next Step

Unable to find HTC Sync on your PC. Please make sure that HTC Sync is installed aned opened on your computer. You can install HTC Sync from the SD Card By Mounting it to your PC or you can download it from ................................

What should i fix the issue ??

Thanks

Posted

1fsq29x__original.jpg

couldnt get it to work with the newest version of htc sync...help plz...

Posted

couldnt get it to work with the newest version of htc sync...help plz...

I couldnt get it to work either. And I really wanted it to. This kinda sucks.