Trackball Alert Pro (for Nexus One)

Guest PaulOBrien

tap1.pngtap2.png

Welcome to 'Paul's App of the Day', where I pick one of my favourite apps as featured app of the day! Today's app is...

Trackball Alert Pro

What they say

Features
- Desktop Dock Dimming or off
- New NightMode - Trackball off or dim
- Disable Flash per app
- Red, Blue, Green, Yellow + more
- Custom Colors
- Variable flash rates
- Test Flash function

Requires
- Nexus ONE
- Compatible ROM

Supported ROMS
- MoDaCo
- CyanogenMOD
- eVil NXSense
- + many more

What we say

I'm a little bit loathed to include a device specific application in AOTD but this app is SO good, I think it's worthy! If you're a Nexus One owner, this application lets you set your trackball to flash different colours with configurable frequency for any alert on your device whatsoever. It also allows you to configure 'quiet times' where you can disable or dim the notifications, as well as doing the same when the device is in a desktop dock.

Provided you have a supported ROM (most ROMs do include support, including MoDaCo MCRs in both stock and sense flavours), this application is a must have. It's one of the main reasons I keep coming back to my N1 as a device. :lol:

Permissions

INTERNET / READ_PHONE_STATE / RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED / WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE

Download

View at AppBrain

Direct Market Link (for on device)

View on Android Market

QRcode

To use, install 'Barcode Scanner' from the Android Market.

tap.qrcode.png

Price

£1.99 (a FREE version is also available)

Market star rating at time of writing

4.60 (353 ratings)

Version at time of writing

Similar / Alternative apps

n/a

Suggested improvements for the next version

n/a

Have your say

Fan of Trackball Alert Pro? Found something better? Just wanna share your experiences? Post below! :)

FRG33 build Rooted / deodexed / busybox / trackball alert / FRF91 fingerprint with radio update zip download (recommended): DOWNLOAD (ROMraid Load Balancing) - MD5: 81c3a53f0c0f9a99ebe814bc06da4a42

this is my room and its work fine and Its definitely worth the £1.99

when i go to patch and click on Automatic patch or semi Automatic patch , its says , ( An error occurred - ROM not recognised or no patches available! )

with manual patch inside [ CyanogenMOD , Kang-o-rama , MoDaCo Custom ROM , eViL Q&D NXSense ] i didnt do nothing ,

but i want to know how about in call when some 1 call u alert flash white when end call then flash red managed it

so what about Incoming Call ( In Call ) .