[OLED+TFT] 06/Dec: Stock ROM downloads + Online Kitchen

Guest PaulOBrien

Here is the stock shipping ROM for the Orange San Francisco.

An online kitchen is also available in the second post (currently B05 for OLED devices only).

For use with ClockworkMod Recovery

• OUK_P729BV1.0.0B08 (OLED+TFT devices) - Stock system image and boot image - DOWNLOAD (Mediafire Pro) - MD5: 97f1bb0f657ce21d8b7983a1fb12f7f4
  • OUK_P729BV1.0.0B05 (OLED devices only) - Stock system image and boot image - DOWNLOAD (Mediafire Pro) - MD5: 8f082502f8b5b6dc5cf9e9fef626e786

Enjoy! :lol:

P

There may be a short wait while the load balancing software determines the best kitchen to serve your ROM. The kitchen should appear below within 20 seconds.

I've posted some stock images here for anyone looking to start dev work for the Blade. I've also sent the boot / recovery images to Koush, so hopefully we can get a clockworkmod recovery going!

Stock boot / recovery images download: http://content.modaco.net/dropzone/blade-b...very-images.zip

Stock system image download: http://content.modaco.net/dropzone/blade-system-image.zip

More to follow! :lol:

P

Guys can I use this stock image to restore to factory Rom?

Thanks

Guest tmobilepulse
Here are the stock shipping images for the Orange San Francisco.
  • Stock system image (OUK_P729BV1.0.0B05 for install using MCRi - copy to SD card as mcri-system.tar.gz and reboot: DOWNLOAD (ROMraid Load Balancing) - MD5: bd8aba16c9cb2e358dc093cb4450900b
  • Stock boot / recovery images (flash via 'fastboot') - DOWNLOAD (ROMraid Load Balancing) - MD5: 5385b0b75adc90247ae1451bf4b14a09

Enjoy! B)

P

I have a question. :lol:

When i flash the recovery, what partition should i use between the 'flash' and the name of the recovery?

Thanks! B)

Guest tmobilepulse
You can only enter recovery by doing 'adb reboot recovery'. You can't DO anything from stock recovery though, so there's not a lot of point.

:lol:

P

Thank you, Paul!

Here are the stock shipping images for the Orange San Francisco.
  • Stock system image (OUK_P729BV1.0.0B05 for install using MCRi - copy to SD card as mcri-system.tar.gz and reboot: DOWNLOAD (ROMraid Load Balancing) - MD5: bd8aba16c9cb2e358dc093cb4450900b
  • Stock boot / recovery images (flash via 'fastboot') - DOWNLOAD (ROMraid Load Balancing) - MD5: 5385b0b75adc90247ae1451bf4b14a09

Enjoy! :lol:

P

I have never downloaded anything successfully since Modaco use such AD service. I input the code that I read, but it will show another code. And then, again and again, no any download can be made. What's problem?

Thanks for any advice.

Guest tmobilepulse
I have never downloaded anything successfully since Modaco use such AD service. I input the code that I read, but it will show another code. And then, again and again, no any download can be made. What's problem?

Thanks for any advice.

try another browser?

Guest smjpollard

What's the usage of the img files?

I did:

fastboot-windows flash boot recovery.blade.stock.img

fastboot-windows flash boot boot.blade.stock.img

Dragged and dropped the mcri-system-stock-OUK_P729BV1.0.0B05.tar file directly on to the SD card (I'm using Windows).

I could really use the help as my phone has gone haywire!

My phone doesn't get beyond the Orange logo screen anymore.

Cause for concern!

Guest chicarito

Hi there, new member.

To put it back to original rom, do u simply put rename the stock gz file to "mcr_system.tar" and place in the memory card? I've done that and it restarts as if its been flashed, but it stays on the same custom image..

Guest chicarito

Okay, I've tried it again and its worked properly, must have done something wrong. One fianl thing, is the phone now "as bought", as in no additional stuff, as in its not rooted? I noticed something called superuser and heard its a root thing.. How would I "unroot it"?

Guest fremar

Same here still got the superuser app, even after I flashed the stock rom, and boot and recovery. Also did a erase userdata and cache, how do I fully restore it to unrooted?

Guest Cheejy
fastboot-windows flash boot recovery.blade.stock.img

I would appreciate it if someone can let me know if the above commands are correct in putting the mobile’s boot back to stock?

Guest BarnacleBill

I would also appreciate understanding the relationship between

boot.blade.stock.img

recovery.blade.stock.img

mcri-system-stock-OUK_P729BV1.0.0B05.tar.gz

sorry to be so dense, but a little step-by-step would be really helpful...

Thanks

Guest Cheejy

I think i got it.

first copy the mcri-system-stock-OUK_P729BV1.0.0B05.tar.gz over to the root of the sd card and rename it to mcri-system.tar.gz

reboot the mobile, this should bring back all the orange stuff.

turn off the mobile and start it up again in bootloader mode (vol+ & power button)

with flashboot (i used windows)

fastboot-windows flash recovery recovery.blade.stock.img

fastboot-windows reboot

once the phone boots up perform a factory reset and its back to stock.

hope this helps someone.

Thanks Cheejy the above worked a treat. Phone now :) almost back to orange build, just got the SuperUser icon still there. How do we get rid of it??

Also note factory reset can be found in Settings then Privacy...

Orange coming tomorrow to replace the handset as speakerphone seems faulty. Good job I never attempted to get rid of the orange logo from the back cover....

Guest feckineejit

Hello Cheejy i know what you mean in the first about renaming file and moving to sd card etc etc, but it the second bit i want to ask about

where do i put this file? Stock boot / recovery images (flash via 'fastboot') - DOWNLOAD (ROMraid Load Balancing) - MD5: 5385b0b75adc90247ae1451bf4b14a09

Do i put it in the fastboot folder that i originally used for r3? and delete the r3 rom file from that folder?

And then do i open a cmd.exe and write in the info below?

fastboot-windows flash recovery recovery.blade.stock.img

fastboot-windows reboot

Thanks

Edited by feckineejit