Post your Home screen!

Guest Spooke

Guest milkykung
What's that data widget please?

Hi :P

Thank you for your interest. I guess you meant the on-off 3G data. I used APNDroid but that was v3 before the author reverted to v2 due to force close problem on some phones. I'm not sure whether the apk file I backed up the other day via Titanium backup can be used.

Please check my attached file and let me know if it works.

Cheers,

com.google.code.apndroid_d6066c7c5b252d111c1c84578ca5d5c8.apk.gz

Edited by milkykung

Guest milkykung
Sure:

Simi clock

Extended Controls

Vlingo keyboard's widget

Sms unread count (for the little red counter)

Any question i am here :P

Smashing ^^ Thanks a lot. Vlingo app is fantastic. That is similar to Genius button on T-mobile MyTouch phones.

Cheers,

I have a question for you,

You know battery indicator i couldnt change it make like circle with percentage saying in it and also top tool bar different in other peoples phones like black and look really nice better then orginal one.

How can i do that?

Thanks.

Guest Romano4990
I'm using the Desire V2 framework (black notification bar) and looking for a modded battery circle?

Anyone got a nice one and can post the flashable zip?

Thanks

Up for him please!

Guest Frankish
Ok, you can tell what I've been doing all day...heres another

screenshotcq0.png

I know it's petty but i see so many themes and most seem to have the same problem. Look at your UGLY singal bars. :D They have a different background color the rest and also for some reason say 3G above them which is anoyying when wifi is off as then you have TWO icons saying 3g...lol. Any theme i flash that is the first thing i fix. Look at my nice PLAIN signal bars :P

screenshot4g0.png

I know it's petty but i see so many themes and most seem to have the same problem. Look at your UGLY singal bars. :D They have a different background color the rest and also for some reason say 3G above them which is anoyying when wifi is off as then you have TWO icons saying 3g...lol. Any theme i flash that is the first thing i fix. Look at my nice PLAIN signal bars :P

screenshot4g0.png

Nice shortcut names, heh.

To be fair, it's quite useful having it tell you if you're in 3G or GPRS, because I don't leave my phone with data on all the time, so it's nice to know, if it's worth putting data on.

Guest alltheway3

Fair enough, it annoys me too as my old Hero didn't have it. Could you send me the link to your notification bar please?

Also, what do you use to rename files? I didn't even notice till Rem1x pointed it out!

My theme is on these forums. It's under [THEME] HTC Sense Slate. Not sure what you mean about renaming??

He means renaming the shortcuts on your screen.

Ie Facebook to ....Facefuck

Guest Xenon0816
Here's mine;

Battstatt

gTab Simi Clock

Extended Controls

Custom dock

aOrJl.png17WE2.png

Hey man,

yours look really nice...

But how did you manage to get this simi clock line down there into the extended controls?

€: I managed to get it like this with LauncherPro Plus, but the widget underneath the simiclock is now not clickable anymore. If I click in the area where the widget is, just the simiclock menu pops up... so what to do to get back the ability to click on the widget laying under the clock?

Edited by Xenon0816

Guest MIKEYMC
Hey man,

yours look really nice...

But how did you manage to get this simi clock line down there into the extended controls?

€: I managed to get it like this with LauncherPro Plus, but the widget underneath the simiclock is now not clickable anymore. If I click in the area where the widget is, just the simiclock menu pops up... so what to do to get back the ability to click on the widget laying under the clock?

You can't have it so the home screen auto rotates as it messes it up. You need to place the other widgets where you want them and them resize simi over them. Doing it that way lets me press and activate the other widgets and pushing the clocks accesses its settings.