Post your Home screen!

Guest Spooke

Chaz, what's the clock/weather widget called please?

Never mind, should have looked closer - fancy widget, and it's been pulled by HTC B) , but still seems to install :lol:

Edited by synet

Guest southpaw1

would be interesting to know how you`s guys are managing to print in detail , presume its a screen print thru pc ? if so , any pointers please

also when i try to add widget , i get message saying "no more room on this home screen"

sorry for the noob Q`s

Edited by southpaw1

would be interesting to know how you`s guys are managing to print in detail , presume its a screen print thru pc ? if so , any pointers please

also when i try to add widget , i get message saying "no more room on this home screen"

sorry for the noob Q`s

Either download and install the full Android SDK or easier way is to install drocap2 from the Android market. It's a screenshot program.

That happens when the size of the widget is larger than the available free space on the screen. Try adding the widget to another home screen.

Guest maverick6378
That happens when the size of the widget is larger than the available free space on the screen. Try adding the widget to another home screen.

Flibblesan, you look the guy to ask, forgot to say do you know of any app that allows your phone to come out of sleep without needing to press the power button?, it really does my head in, new to android so never had this prob on a phone, wouldn't mind using the touch screen or menu, volume or home key.

hope u can help.

Thanks in advance.

Guest Simon O
Flibblesan, you look the guy to ask, forgot to say do you know of any app that allows your phone to come out of sleep without needing to press the power button?, it really does my head in, new to android so never had this prob on a phone, wouldn't mind using the touch screen or menu, volume or home key.

hope u can help.

Thanks in advance.

I'm trying to find one also.. it's very annoying having to press power :lol:

Same here, especially annoying when you think you've clicked it and it doesn't register.

Also, slightly related, would the method mentioned on this thread, work for the Frisco? Or what about replacing the logo.bmp at the root dir? Questions, questions... :lol:

Edited by weba

Guest maverick6378
I'm trying to find one also.. it's very annoying having to press power B)

Thanks for the reply flibblesan, think i've found something its called no lock its free and from the appbrain site, it works pretty good better than using power key all the time.

:lol: im a happy man - sad i know!

and here's my attempt, using Jort calendar, fancy widget and zeam launcher..

here's a new one using:

LaucherPro

Apps Organizer

gTab simi Clock

various icons from different packs

post-204583-1286062722_thumb.jpg

post-204583-1294535889_thumb.jpg

Edited by xzyk

Guest Cazomino05
What theme, icons and launcher is that? Delicious!

think the launcher is launcherpro with suave icons I have them myself but I use a different icon for the apps draw

it was made for the iPhone but it's just PNG's anyway just search "suave icons iphone" in google it's the devianart link

What theme, icons and launcher is that? Delicious!

Suave icons, this background dockm.png on LauncherPro :)

Ironically, I've changed every thing since then, but there you go ;)

Anyone recommend a news app? Been trying a few out but none to my liking as of yet.

The stock widget/app that comes with the MCR

Suave icons, this background dockm.png on LauncherPro :)

Ironically, I've changed every thing since then, but there you go ;)

The stock widget/app that comes with the MCR

Sweet, and how did you change your notification-bar?

Thanks!

Guest cmberry20

wow these are really cool.

I've only been using Android for a few days & I would really like to customize the main screen but havent the foggyist on how to do it.

I really like xzyk's home screen, but how do you do that? I've app searched 'Jort Calender' & 'Fancy Widget' but come up with nothing??

:)

Edited by cmberry20