Post your Home screen!

Guest Spooke

Guest randal24
Thanks pinched a copy of the wallpaper, can I ask where you got it from and is it available in any other colours?

Made by a member on another forum I post on, for another member. Not in any other colours as far as I know, sorry.

what are the clocks Rem1x and randal24 are using?

The clock is called Tajm, and the battery status is BattStatt. Both widgets available on the market. :)

Guest fradleyp
snap20100928_193941.pngsnap20100928_193946.pngsnap20100928_193949.pngsnap20100928_193955.png

Widgets/apps used:

Touchwiz 3 Launcher

Fancy Widget

DoubleTwist

Last.FM

Mini Info Widget

Data Counter widget

Juice Plotter

Loving this phone so far!

what is the battery and disk space widget called mate

My wife wants this one.... Could you pls share the link for the wallpaper? What set of icons are you using?

Thank you v. much!

The wallpaper came from an app called ShowOFF, and the Icons/Dock are custom made :)

I'll upload them tonight, if I get the time!

Guest Simon O
Hi Fibblesan, How do you install this? I have the file but don't know how to put it on. I'm quite new to this. If you can help i'd appreaciate it.

Thanks

Mark

The instructions are written on that link. I really cannot make them any easier than they already are.

Guest Simon O
I have just downloaded launcherpro but i can see how I get different icons such as these?

Hold your finger down on the icon. it'll give you some options, one of them is to change icon.

Guest chris9181
Hold your finger down on the icon. it'll give you some options, one of them is to change icon.

Thanks fibblesan, I did that bit but then couldnt see where I select alternative icons from? Do I need to download icon packs before hand or has launcherpro got some that I just havent found?

Cheers

Guest Simon O
Thanks fibblesan, I did that bit but then couldnt see where I select alternative icons from? Do I need to download icon packs before hand or has launcherpro got some that I just havent found?

Cheers

Yeah you'll need to either download icons from somewhere like Deviantart.com or if you want to use the default icons then you need to hold your finger down then change the shortcut, pick an application and it'll give you the option of using original icon, launcherpro icon or custom.

Guest Chaz_UK
what is the battery and disk space widget called mate

Mini Info Widget! :) http://www.appbrain.com/app/mini-info/com.dynotes.miniinfo

Would you please share how did you get the touchwiz 3 launcher, I have been searching for one hour but could not find it.

I got the Touchwiz launcher from XDA Developers here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=709763

Edited by Chaz_UK

Guest The Red
how do I get the screen images?

I used 'screenshot' from the marketplace. As per the strange 'bug' with the San Francisco though, the images come out upside down.

Here's mine, nothing fancy.

post-771342-1286628982_thumb.png

Edited by The Red

Guest acolwill
Guest sensory
How did you remove the bar across the top? And which clock is that? I've got Launcherpro but can't seem to achieve any of these! Thanks

Hiya,

Launcherpro has the option to hide the notification bar. From your Home Screen hit: Menu button > Preferences > Appearance Settings > Hide Notification bar. The easiest thing to do then is to set the Home key to bring down the notification bar. You can do that under Behaviour Settings in the same preferences screen.

And the clock widget is Digital Clock Widget by Maize. :)

Guest saldawop
Thanks to Rem1x and flibblesan for all their hardwork with themes/hosting and the like. Currently loving 'Desire V2':

snapshot.png

Could you please tell me the name of the clock widget??Thanks