Post your Home screen!

Guest Spooke

Guest BArtNimal
wip

wip.png

Hey,

Can you please tell me how you change the appearance of the google search bar and the notify bar? i'd like to make them plain black :)

thanks

Guest milkykung
Here's my first one though i think ive overloaded/crowded it

snap20101107_152715.png

No, not at all ^^ They look well-aligned :)

Can you tell me the name of your little green Droid clock & date? It is really nice. Battery gauge looks cool too :)

Cheers,

Guest Freekers
What widgets are you using? I like them a lot

I would like to know that too ! Espcially the widget that says to which network you are connected to and with which strength

I would like to know that too ! Espcially the widget that says to which network you are connected to and with which strength

Mobile Signal Widget is the one for the network strength

I would love how to make my San Francisco look the exact same as this please tell me how D:!!!

You need to install REVOlution V1 by Manup456 ported by rem1x from here

Put on an all black wall paper, launcher pro, typoclock and battstat widgets and probably ask Rem1x really nicely for the custom dock icons!

Guest HACKDROID
No, not at all ^^ They look well-aligned :huh:

thanks i think im going to stick with that one for a bit

Can you tell me the name of your little green Droid clock & date? It is really nice. Battery gauge looks cool too :rolleyes:

Cheers,

clock widget-called "divi clock" and is fully customizable interms of colours of droi,outline,text etc etc

battery guage - is called just that "gauge battery" and has some other type gauges too

the other battery one with temp is called "bat stat"

"wifi analizer" is an app which i have applied the shortcut to the home screen

and then there is the "mobile signal widget" which is what its called and shows just that a more accurate indication of signal

all were from the market

Edited by HACKDROID

Guest milkykung
clock widget-called "divi clock" and is fully customizable interms of colours of droi,outline,text etc etc

battery guage - is called just that "gauge battery" and has some other type gauges too

the other battery one with temp is called "bat stat"

"wifi analizer" is an app which i have applied the shortcut to the home screen

and then there is the "mobile signal widget" which is what its called and shows just that a more accurate indication of signal

all were from the market

Wow :rolleyes: Thank you so much for your reply and further details. It is very much appreciated ^^ I now have many more widgets to play with ;D

I really like that little Droid fully customisable clock :huh:

Please keep it up guys :huh:

Cheers,

Edited by milkykung

Guest windin101
Download HTC Sense Live Wallpaper from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=647837

Download Desire V2 theme from http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...ork-factory-v2/

Download the dock images Sense.zipextract and copy the folder to your phones SD card

Install LauncherPro from the Android Market

Either use ROM Manager or reboot into recovery and flash the Desire V2 theme and the HTC Sense live wallpaper zips. Reboot the phone once flashed.

Enter the LauncherPro preferences (Menu > Preferences) then go to Appearance Settings. Select Dock background and change to Custom. Navigate to the Sense folder and select the dock image.

For the three buttons you need to hold your finger down on each and select "Change shortcut" then once you've chosen the shortcut select "Custom icon" and navigate to the Sense folder and select the transparent image. Do the same for all buttons including any you don't need. You can set some buttons to be blank.

For the middle button (phone) hold the finger down and select "Swipe gesture action" and set this to Open app drawer. This feature probably needs you to have paid for Launcher Pro Plus.

For the weather clock you'll need to find and install Fancy Widget 1.3.0

sorry for asking what's probably a stupid question as my first post but has anyone managed to get the live wallpaper working on froyo? I have tried with the updated install version for 2.2 found here but no joy just a black screen when trying to select it. Pushing the files to the phone with adb gets the same result. Any help greatly appreciated its not critical its just bloody annoying

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=7129058

CAP201011052201.jpg

Just a mixup of a few I've seen about, changing often

What control widget is that mate?

Ps anyone recommend me a good calendar app/widget?

Edited by tom619