Post your Home screen!

Guest Spooke

Guest milkykung
screenshot2.png

Hi :P

Your homescreen looks awesome. Can you tell me the name of your clock+weather widget please? Thank you very much :D

Cheers,

Edited by milkykung

Guest Armadillo1

I'd love some new icons, theme etc. but correct me if I'm wrong, but an app like Launcher pro lays itself on top of the original launcher, right? Meaning, it takes up more memory and uses more cpu than when it's not used? So, if I for example want my San Fran to run as fast and smooth as possible I shouldn't use Launcher pro. Is that correct?

Hi :P

Your homescreen looks awesome. Can you tell me the name of your clock+weather widget please? Thank you very much :D

Cheers,

sure it;s beautifull widgets was about £1.50 well worth it has 100's of clocks and weather icons

Guest zZ-Zombi-xVz
Download HTC Sense Live Wallpaper from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=647837

Download Desire V2 theme from http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...ork-factory-v2/

Download the dock images Sense.zipextract and copy the folder to your phones SD card

Install LauncherPro from the Android Market

Either use ROM Manager or reboot into recovery and flash the Desire V2 theme and the HTC Sense live wallpaper zips. Reboot the phone once flashed.

Enter the LauncherPro preferences (Menu > Preferences) then go to Appearance Settings. Select Dock background and change to Custom. Navigate to the Sense folder and select the dock image.

For the three buttons you need to hold your finger down on each and select "Change shortcut" then once you've chosen the shortcut select "Custom icon" and navigate to the Sense folder and select the transparent image. Do the same for all buttons including any you don't need. You can set some buttons to be blank.

For the middle button (phone) hold the finger down and select "Swipe gesture action" and set this to Open app drawer. This feature probably needs you to have paid for Launcher Pro Plus.

For the weather clock you'll need to find and install Fancy Widget 1.3.0

Hi,

I am here "Either use ROM Manager or reboot into recovery and flash the Desire V2 theme and the HTC Sense live wallpaper zips. Reboot the phone once flashed."

When I select "Flash ClockwordMod Recovery" (in ROM MANAGER) it asks me to select a phone model, but zte blade isnt a option..so which one do i choose?

"Huawei Pulse Mini"

"Dell Streak" or

"Haewei Pulse"

Guest milkykung
sure it;s beautifull widgets was about £1.50 well worth it has 100's of clocks and weather icons

Thank you for your reply mate :P It looks like Beautiful widgets is one of the most recommended widget of all time for Android users. The flexibility in having 100+ sets to choose from is simply awesome :D

*By the way*, please could anyone tell me how to set that "Bird_only" pic as a wallpaper without cropping it. Sorry for a silly question but I'm a total noob with Android :P Is it to deal with 836x1178 resolution change to something that fits the SF screen perfectly? Please help :D

Updates: I tried changing the pic resolution to 480x800 (SF's screen resolution), 960x800 (1*height x 2*width from the guildelines given in lifehacker). But still it asks me to crop the pic. "Wallpaper set and save app" automatically crop my pics making it looks stupid. Any help would be very much appreciated ^^

Thank you very much in advance.

I'm learning more about Android from Modaco day by day :D

Cheers,

Edited by milkykung

snap20100928_193941.pngsnap20100928_193946.pngsnap20100928_193949.pngsnap20100928_193955.png

Widgets/apps used:

Touchwiz 3 Launcher

Fancy Widget

DoubleTwist

Last.FM

Mini Info Widget

Data Counter widget

Juice Plotter

Loving this phone so far!

looks ace - how did you get the standard android icons with the transparent square backgrounds in the last pic?

Edited by n99

Work in progess blue glass theme port.

Thanks

Barrie

Really liking that theme, transparencies and all. Keep us posted geezer, I'd like to give it a try.

Edited by weba

Guest milkykung
snap20101101_002436.png

snap20101101_002442.png

That looks very clean and cool :)

Please could you tell me how to get that app drawer icon for LauncherPro. Thank you very much in advance.

Cheers,

Guest milkykung
Hi Milkykung, its an icon from the "suave" icon set, a search should bring it straight up :)

Hi wiiija :)

Thank you very much for your reply. I'll search for that now :(

Please keep posting your cool homescreen :(

Cheers,