Daskalos B7610 Sense 2.5.2019 ROM

Guest daskalos

Guest CJMonty

Love this ROM!!!

It's so fast, there is no need to use Easy Set S3Clock. It's so fast even on the "high" value in Samsung settings.

Only bug is in HTC messaging MMS server. Blank screen will pop up and nothing happens. Also tried to change theme, no effect.

But it's only a small bug, I can live with that.

Daskalos, man you're the best!! Thank you

Guest daskalos
Love this ROM!!!

It's so fast, there is no need to use Easy Set S3Clock. It's so fast even on the "high" value in Samsung settings.

Only bug is in HTC messaging MMS server. Blank screen will pop up and nothing happens. Also tried to change theme, no effect.

But it's only a small bug, I can live with that.

Daskalos, man you're the best!! Thank you

Try my HTC Messaging 1.5 for the meanwhile, it works with the settings present

i tried 1.5 only and its working

Great :) Can you please try these combination: Phone Canvas + HTC Messaging 1.5 + Cloudy Lockscreen and see if they'll work together

Guest gauravv
Try my HTC Messaging 1.5 for the meanwhile, it works with the settings present

Great :) Can you please try these combination: Phone Canvas + HTC Messaging 1.5 + Cloudy Lockscreen and see if they'll work together

will try n tell u in a while

Guest daskalos

anyone liked EZ input? It has xt9 and auto complete/ suggested words function ;) Remember to set touchresponse for vibration feedback to work for this keyboard

Anyway another GREAT NEWS!

Sense Facebook Tab Mod (1.5) works great with this Sense ROM

Another great thing is, you don't have to go a long instruction on how to update pics on the Facebook tab, it does it automatically

Just link your contacts to facebook via Updates and Events and it will automatically show in the Facebook Tab too :)

Edited by daskalos

Guest Kiwi Dave
anyone liked EZ input? It has xt9 and auto complete/ suggested words function :) Remember to set touchresponse for vibration feedback to work for this keyboard

yes, really like this keyboard. it's the first time in a while I haven't installed SWYPE right away.

still setting up my exchange email etc, but so far all is looking good....

Guest gauravv
anyone liked EZ input? It has xt9 and auto complete/ suggested words function ;) Remember to set touchresponse for vibration feedback to work for this keyboard

Another great thing is, you don't have to go a long instruction on how to update pics on the Facebook tab, it does it automatically

Just link your contacts to facebook via Updates and Events and it will automatically show in the Facebook Tab too :)

three of them working fine.......u tell any specific to check ?

Guest lam.nguyentung

Hi Daskalos,

Could you please provide download link, I have have some free time to spend now.

BTW, could you help to disable exchange policy, the policy force us to type password after installing exchange email.

Lam

Guest Kiwi Dave

Minor Bug: Press and Hold of a shortcut on the home page will casue the system to hang.

I did this to try see if it would delete, or enable me to move, the shortcut. Instead of this it cause the system to freeze entirely..??

Nothing I can't live with - just wanted you to know.

Dave

Guest joecruz

hi daskalos, so what exactly would we be missing if we did not include htc phone canvas? just want to know if it's something i can live without

Guest Kiwi Dave
Anyway there is a new version of Facebook tab (1.6) mod here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=651007 download meltwater htc...cab

Can you check if it will work in this ROM

I've downloaded this, and used it to sign into Facebook. Haven't used any of the instructions on the XDA page (too long for me to read them all) other than the install ones.

Application is installed, and I've used it to sign into Facebook. It's matched my exchange contacts, with the facebook ones, and pulled down photos (for the matches that I selected).

All appears to be working fine so far - will have more of a fiddle over the next 24 hours and let you know how I get on.

Dave

Guest daskalos
I've downloaded this, and used it to sign into Facebook. Haven't used any of the instructions on the XDA page (too long for me to read them all) other than the install ones.

Application is installed, and I've used it to sign into Facebook. It's matched my exchange contacts, with the facebook ones, and pulled down photos (for the matches that I selected).

All appears to be working fine so far - will have more of a fiddle over the next 24 hours and let you know how I get on.

Dave

Great news, I will include the tab on the next release

Anyway about the tap and hold I can't find any fix for it

The only info I found was Drag and release seems available in People Tab and Internet Tab

But I think, it'sdeactivated (by a reg entry) in home tab thats why its not working and causes the freeze

I remember the same situation before with Updates and Events tab, which freezes the device if Facebook is not enabled in Registry

The problem is I don't know the reg entries to add/edit to enable "Drag and Release" in Home Tab shortcuts

Guest Kiwi Dave

Minor Bug 2: I've opened Twitter (just picked the icon from the horizontal menu bar. I can sign in, and see the latest 'Tweets' (from E1i077..... :) ), but the 'Menu' and 'All Tweets' soft buttons don't do anything....

Minor Bug 3: Not sure if this is a bug, of just down to my incompentence. I can't get the RSS feed on the front page to work. I've typed in the address of the RSS feed on the web, but keep getting the error "An error response was received from the server: Status Code = 400: Bad Request. The request could not be processed by the server due to invalid syntax". The feed I've been trying to use is http://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline/140045182.rss

Edited by Kiwi Dave

Guest hazboy
Download link temporary unavailable

I'm currently fixing the twitter tab :)

Greetings Daskalos,

It seem that i can't find your download link in your twitter, either i dont know where to look or u havent update your link (I just created a twitter account just to download your ROM bro). Waiting for the your link bro.

Sorry for any inconvenience ;)

Guest daskalos
Minor Bug 2: I've opened Twitter (just picked the icon from the horizontal menu bar. I can sign in, and see the latest 'Tweets' (from E1i077..... :) ), but the 'Menu' and 'All Tweets' soft buttons don't do anything....

Minor Bug 3: Not sure if this is a bug, of just down to my incompentence. I can't get the RSS feed on the front page to work. I've typed in the address of the RSS feed on the web, but keep getting the error "An error response was received from the server: Status Code = 400: Bad Request. The request could not be processed by the server due to invalid syntax". The feed I've been trying to use is http://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline/140045182.rss

Minor bug 2: that's the reason I removed the download link, I want to release it with a working Twitter Tab

Minor bug 3: Maybe it's the rss address, check the format of predefined addresses ;)

Guest Kiwi Dave
Minor bug 2: that's the reason I removed the download link, I want to release it with a working Twitter Tab

Minor bug 3: Maybe it's the rss address, check the format of predefined addresses :)

thanks for clarifying Minor Bug 2.

Minor Bug 3 is your RSS feed...

post-705343-1286293520_thumb.png

any other RSS addresses you know of that I could use to test?

Guest guamzintrusion19

Hi Daskalos! I'm looking forward to flashing this ROM. :)

Questions though:

1. Do you have a cab file that will allow me to use a keypad similar to the dial pad when creating text messages? I need to be able to use my phone with one hand when riding jeepneys or busses.

2. Is there a way to customize the wallpaper on the Samsung today screen? it gets boring after a while but I don't want to use Samsung widgets because all the icons go crazy when I switch to landscape mode.

3.Any application or suggested ROM that will solve the issue with icons when I switch to landscape mode?

I'm currently trying out all your ROMs to fix all the questions I asked above. I'm currently using the Giorgio Armani ROM, which I think really looks hot! I'm eyeing this ROM next ;) I would really appreciate an experts advice! :(

Thanks in advance!

Guest darthveda

the samsung settings packed in this archive does not work, some of the settings like Ring, Notification Sound, Touch Alert, H/w buttons Tone don't work.

Guest daskalos
the samsung settings packed in this archive does not work, some of the settings like Ring, Notification Sound, Touch Alert, H/w buttons Tone don't work.

I'll check on that, :) though you can set them in the normal settings