Daskalos B7610 Sense 2.5.2019 ROM

Guest daskalos

Guest daskalos
Gr8 Work Daskolas!! I am loving this ROM. Only concern is the Free RAM but I am managing it by disabling some services which I don't want using SKTools. I am getting about 30-33MB RAM all the time after having S2U2, Phone Canvas and HTC MEssaging all enabled. I am only missing the CHT.. :) ( it uses lot of memory).

Thanks again!

There are some additional apps you can disable to save RAM:

- Disable 6.5.x locksreen- save 5-8mb

- Disable Arkswitch- 2mb

- Disable GFX boost- 2.5mb

Well these are some apps that's causing some kind of memory link, IE, Opera and Slide Lockscreen, be sure to run clean RAM or soft reset phone

A workaround can be be installing the mortscript app called Start Program Without Sense. By assigning a selected program to the app,for example a Opera, before launching Opera, it will automatically stop Sense, so their will be more available for Opera. After closing Opera, it will automatically restart Sense again.

Anyway

Soon there will be an app available as a replacement for 6.5.x Menu which will save you some around 10Mb

Guest omid66613

dear daskalos.

I have to press unlock key about 10 times to turn on the screen.I haven't installed cloudy lock screen.

It's always like this.I did soft-reset several times.but it's still the same.

and sometimes when I press unlock key,I have to wait for 4 or 5 seconds to turn on the screen.

Ok GUys, i know i am the one living under the rocks here, but need help..

Where can i get the latest Samsung Apps, the one i have are not working (Camera, Radio should do it i guess)

Also where do i get this sense.rar to download dummy.cab to get things started, thanks guys.

@Daskalos : wat would have happened to my phone if you would not have been around...

Guest daskalos
Hi Daskalos,

We need you on your old, but excellent m900 6.1 lite roms, too.

Regards, Ivan from smartphone gurus

:):( ;)

Oh so how's the acer m900 forums?

Guest daskalos

I'm a bit sad :(

After some sleepless nights to develop this ROM,and over 100 downloads (and another over 100 downloads for the i8000 version),

I only got 1 donation (which is less than a dollar, which is ok, thanks to the one donated).

Well I just wish that please don't mirror my downloads and if you're a foreign forum, please direct the links here, though translation and discussions can be made there.

Anyway I'm not asking much... Enjoy my ROMs ;)

And please show you're appreciation by a simple thank you or if you can, a small donation :)

Guest frenkie999999999

Hy Daskalos, I wanted to tell you that I am Frenkie Sorgente from Caserta, ITALY.

Ok?

Great work, i'm loving this ROM.

This is the choosen one.

GRAZIE!!!!

Edited by frenkie999999999

Guest daskalos
I'm a bit sad :P

After some sleepless nights to develop this ROM,and over 100 downloads (and another over 100 downloads for the i8000 version),

I only got 1 donation (which is less than a dollar, which is ok, thanks to the one donated).

Well I just wish that please don't mirror my downloads and if you're a foreign forum, please direct the links here, though translation and discussions can be made there.

Anyway I'm not asking much... Enjoy my ROMs :(

And please show you're appreciation by a simple thank you or if you can, a small donation :)

I have uploaded a 6.5 version of this ROM with some added features (like multilanguange xt9)

Sorry I decided not to release the download link for the meantime at least 2 people donate ;)

Guest roisagi
I have uploaded a 6.5 version of this ROM with some added features (like multilanguange xt9)

Sorry I decided not to release the download link for the meantime at least 2 people donate :)

your work is truely amazing.

if you check i think you will find that more thna 1 person donated...;)

can you kindly release the 6.5 version?

Guest Bounser

Hi Daskalos,

Thx for the great rom. This is reason for me to buy a windows phone. I am sorry i don't donate, but you have my R E S P E C T . :)

Guest mojca_ivan
Oh so how's the acer m900 forums?

Not so fine without you, Daskalos. I put an offer on your smartphone m900 lite rom gurues thread.

Regards

Guest darthveda
Start - Settings - Connections - Wi-Fi - Select 'Turn on Wi-Fi'

this works for me..

Didn't work for me, if I check that box, it is greyed for a while and then returns to normal with the checkbox UNCHECKED. I used samsung settings to turn it ON but nothing... WIFI isn't working for me :)

Guest omid66613
Didn't work for me, if I check that box, it is greyed for a while and then returns to normal with the checkbox UNCHECKED. I used samsung settings to turn it ON but nothing... WIFI isn't working for me :)

I had the same problem,After trying all the settings It didn't work for me either BUT since I did a soft-reset I became OK.

Edited by omid66613

Guest sakisds

I just flashed this rom and all I can say is that it is great! Everything works nice and fast, no major bugs for me. I would donate(I really like your work) but my parents just won't allow me :).

Ahem, thanks a lot for this rom.

Also, could you please release the lockscreen graphics? I want to use them to create a s2u2 theme if you don't mind.

Guest daskalos
it says on the file description "Sense 6.52019 test for i8000" . .. is that really for b7610? we might get our devices bricked xD

It's for B7610, I forgot to edit description (which for my last uploaded i8000 rom) :)

Guest FrostBlooD
It's for B7610, I forgot to edit description (which for my last uploaded i8000 rom) :)

okay, just finished downloading. Will report any problems soon! ;)