• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Daskalos B7610 Sense 2.5.2019 ROM

280 posts in this topic

Posted

oh thank you for your new Touch Player version.

your sense rom 2019 v7 works great on my b7610.

but after i install phone canvas , the wm 6.5 lochscreen is gone. how can i fix this problem ?

i install the S2U2 but it eat a lot ram.

thank

Posted

Perfect!!!!!

Posted

for joe

Posted

GREAT Thanks for the new Touch Player! Works really good. I begin to like it again. Was using WMPlayer the whole time :)

Posted

for joe

download link for WM 6.5 is unavailable

Posted

Hello everyone,

I'm a complete noob when it comes to this stuff. However i am reading so many exciting reply's.

I'll just have to try the rom myself. I'll post feedback as soon as possible.

Posted (edited)

I have a problem with the ROM on my B7610. When i push Wi-Fi on from Comm Manager, it loads for while but nothing happens. It just wont activate wlan. I tried to turn it on from Menu->settings->connections->wifi by tapping "Turn on WiFi", but it does the same too. I tried to soft reset and even power off by taking the battery out, but it didn't help.

Installed software: GPS Mod Driver, Tomtom navi, CorePlayer, Opera 10, Samsung FM radio, Samsung Camera and Samsung settings, Phone Canvans. Phone is not currently overclocked.

Otherwise this ROM is best for B7610! Its lots of faster and versatile than stock-ROM and its much easier to use. HTC Sense is also very stylish and faster than that samsung widget thing. I have to use this for little longer, so i can say my opinion for sure.

edit: Oh, and other problem. Scandinavic letters (ä,ö,å) on qwerty-keyboard doesnt work, when i press them, nothing happens. Those letters arent even in the onscreen-keyboard. Regional settings are already configured right.

Edited by Kossusukka

Posted

are you sure you installed Samsung Media Player for Megalite?

Other things to try:

- disable gfx boost

- Check if turbo3D detects some other apps other than manila.exe

where can i find turbo3d?

Posted

THIS NEW VERSION IN REALLLY GREAT.really fast and better than 6.5.3

thank you :)

Posted

oh thank you for your new Touch Player version.

your sense rom 2019 v7 works great on my b7610.

but after i install phone canvas , the wm 6.5 lochscreen is gone. how can i fix this problem ?

i install the S2U2 but it eat a lot ram.

thank

S2U2 really eats a lot less ram then the wm 6.5 lockscreen :)

Posted

Hello,

I have got the downloadlink via twitter and downloaded the rar file.

However the file is password protected. If i missed anything, i apoligize for my stupid question.

But can someone please tell me the password or point me to it.

Thank you verry much,

Posted

I have a problem with the ROM on my B7610. When i push Wi-Fi on from Comm Manager, it loads for while but nothing happens. It just wont activate wlan. I tried to turn it on from Menu->settings->connections->wifi by tapping "Turn on WiFi", but it does the same too. I tried to soft reset and even power off by taking the battery out, but it didn't help.

Installed software: GPS Mod Driver, Tomtom navi, CorePlayer, Opera 10, Samsung FM radio, Samsung Camera and Samsung settings, Phone Canvans. Phone is not currently overclocked.

Otherwise this ROM is best for B7610! Its lots of faster and versatile than stock-ROM and its much easier to use. HTC Sense is also very stylish and faster than that samsung widget thing. I have to use this for little longer, so i can say my opinion for sure.

edit: Oh, and other problem. Scandinavic letters (ä,ö,å) on qwerty-keyboard doesnt work, when i press them, nothing happens. Those letters arent even in the onscreen-keyboard. Regional settings are already configured right.

Same problem regarding Scandinavian letters on qwerty-keyboard, so I went back to original ROM :)

Please let me know if you find a solution for this.

Posted

GREAT Thanks for the new Touch Player! Works really good. I begin to like it again. Was using WMPlayer the whole time :)

I just wanted to add that the WMPlayer is also working again as it should (after installing the new touch player.cab), and plays all video files without problems. I don't know what you did or if it had anything to do with it, but THANKS anyway! :)

And I just have to mention it again, you did a REALLY NICE JOB on that ROM, I like all your customizations and its really fast and smooth.

BIG BIG THANK YOU!!!

Posted

about wifi. try to install samsung wifi and bluetooth.cab

it worked for me.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NHXEJQN8

hope this is helpful

greets tjeerd

Posted

Please someone help me get a Samsung Communities Cab! that's the only thing I'm missing to make this ROM perfect for me.

Posted

Please someone help me get a Samsung Communities Cab! that's the only thing I'm missing to make this ROM perfect for me.

Posted

Posted (edited)

here

and don't flood

Samsung_Communities.cab

Edited by daskalos

Posted

here

and don't flood

I'm really sorry, my laptop was hanging so I pressed the add reply button several times. sorry!!! :)

where?

Posted

here

and don't flood

Saw it. thank you so much sir! My lappy's crap. been having issues viewing everything. Thank you so much again! :)

Posted

two questions:

1. how can i add\change the language in the touch input keyboard?

2. can anyone post the link to GA lockscreen? the 6.5 lockscreen does not show SMS or missed calls...

Posted

two questions:

1. how can i add\change the language in the touch input keyboard?

2. can anyone post the link to GA lockscreen? the 6.5 lockscreen does not show SMS or missed calls...

1. Go to Programs and open EzTnput Menu, tap English and choose other languange from the drop down menu (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)

2. It's just somewhere in the forum :)

Posted

for joe

Hi daskalos, is this for me? I don't see any attachment....

Posted

1. Go to Programs and open EzTnput Menu, tap English and choose other languange from the drop down menu (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)

thanks.

so in the 6.5 version - can i install the phone canvas or not?

Posted

I can't find GA lockscreen.

Can you help me? Friends!