DXID1 Custom ROM Windows Mobile 6.5

Guest Krazy Radd

Guest andrew.mazlim
Yes indeed, even using the Yonn Battery Tweak

Is there any other cab to fix this drain?

Still, this ROM is graphically beautiful.

Btw, is there an icon collection of your Glossy icons, Kadd? For the other apps like Marketplace or WiFi profiles.

See ya!

Some German users already mention that (from their experiance with the German version). The only "cons" of this amazing rom, is the lack of memory and the battery drain.

But STILL, runs like F1 car!... The other issue though (battery drain), it's a SERIOUS one for many users (specially for me).

Guest blade87
ops , sorry i didn't read it

now everything works great - so far - :)

i just have a question about taps , how to disable vibration when i press on taps

i already disabled it from Setting > personal > vibration > disable vibration for touch screen

but i can't disable it for the taps , any ideas ?

Try with Start -> Settings -> System -> Touch Options

Guest Krazy Radd
Some German users already mention that (from their experiance with the German version). The only "cons" of this amazing rom, is the lack of memory and the battery drain.

But STILL, runs like F1 car!... The other issue though (battery drain), it's a SERIOUS one for many users (specially for me).

No, not quite right, there are 15% who reported the problem with the drain battery, but others report the battery behaves normally...

Not to mention that the German Gloss Black is older than the English version. What I wanna say that you guys have the fixed M2D ROM.

And about the memory...don't forget, this is not the "Normal" M2Dv2 Version, it is the newest M2D Sense that I cooked in with my new Gloss Black Theme, which I've used only high-resolution graphics.

I also cooked in a lot of new M2D Packages from HTC Mega, real M2D fans know and feel the differences in this new ROM :)

@All

I made a cab for CommManager. This will create a shortcut in Honeycomb.

Radd_CommManager_Shortcut.cab

And here it is...the Gloss Black Clock

Obi_Wan_Radd_M2D_Clock.rar

To turn off Vibration on Widget Tabs, change

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\OEM\KeyState]

"UseService"=dword:1

to

"UseService"=dword:0

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest nikkodonatte

K.Radd I´ve try to install your java app but I culdn´t.... is te cab OK or it´s my phone????

Edited by nikkodonatte

Guest andrew.mazlim
No, not quite right, there are 15% who reported the problem with the drain battery, but others report the battery behaves normally...

Not to mention that the German Gloss Black is older than the English version. What I wanna say that you guys have the fixed M2D ROM.

And about the memory...don't forget, this is not the "Normal" M2Dv2 Version, it is the newest M2D Sense that I cooked in with my new Gloss Black Theme, which I've used only high-resolution graphics.

I also cooked in a lot of new M2D Packages from HTC Mega, real M2D fans know and feel the differences in this new ROM :)

@All

to

"Obi-One", I reported what they said. I KNOW about YOUR roms, since... ages - since 6.1s! I know about their SPEED & STABILITY! To me, the BEST rom ever used was/is "G-Carbon". The MAIN problem from your roms to me is... there are SOOOOO MUCH "LOADED/HEAVY" from many-many apps!

That's why I mention (basically... I beg!), I wanted from you a "CLEAN" rom with remarkable visuals, M2D Sense & S2U2... only!!!

I'll flash your rom, mate. I wish you could give us a SIMILAR rom like this one, only VERY-VERY "lighter".

Regards, bro.

Guest Krazy Radd
K.Radd I´ve try to install your java app but I culdn´t.... is te cab OK or it´s my phone????

hmm...ok then this cab should work...install to your device, not My Storage.

Esmertec_Jbed_20090217.5.1R2.cab

@andrew.mazlim

That's why I release the Lite Version, for people who do not want the programs I've cooked in. My friend, it is not easy to build the perfect ROM :)

Guest dimera

Thank you very much for the clock.

Edit: @all The rom is very, very innovative. Stop with this unnecessary criticism. The battery needs at least 2-3 cycles to start behave normally after flash....

Edited by dimera

Guest MimomaN

Thanx a lot blade87 , and thanx Krazy Rad

now i had another serious problem with the alarm , it happened before with me in OCK's rom

the problem in the snooze , the snooze is without any sound ! , only text shows up without sound

i am always using it to wake up for my work , if i didn't wake up in the first alarm , that's mean i will never wake up ! :)

because the snooze without any sound !

please help me Krazy and solve this serious problem , maybe it's registry problem or something

i am very comfortable with the system alarm , i don't want to use any alarm program

so help me on it please

Guest musicadi
The rom is amazing ...:) but drain the battery like hell.

Well, just flashed it yesterday, but my first impression is that it is less hungry than ock's eclipse (also a great rom) which I had before.

Thank you Radd, great job.

Guest nikkodonatte
hmm...ok then this cab should work...install to your device, not My Storage.

Esmertec_Jbed_20090217.5.1R2.cab

@andrew.mazlim

That's why I release the Lite Version, for people who do not want the programs I've cooked in. My friend, it is not easy to build the perfect ROM :)

It works!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!

Guest Krazy Radd
please help me Krazy and solve this serious problem , maybe it's registry problem or something

i am very comfortable with the system alarm , i don't want to use any alarm program

so help me on it please

Hey bro, I just tested it for you :)

I have no problems. The alarm works as it should be. The snooze button does its job.

Everytime I press the snooze Button, the alarm automatically turns on every 5 min.

Try it out man, you'll see it works ;)

Edited by Krazy Radd

@All

Hi Krazy Radd, what about your icon set?

is there some collection of yours?, or maybe you can give me some links to find one, i've looking on Google but so far no success.

Thanks. :)

Guest MimomaN
Hey bro, I just tested it for you :)

I have no problems. The alarm clock works as it should be. The snooze button does its job.

Everytime I press the snooze Button, the alarm automatically turns on every 5 min.

Try it out man, you'll see it works ;)

thanx a lot my friend

the snooze working ok i know

but the second time the alarm rings after the snooze is without any sound :(

that's mean i can hear the alarm once , because the second time the alarm without any sound , it's only a text shows up

any one having the same problem ? or the snooze working with sound in the second time ?

Guest Krazy Radd
Hi Krazy Radd, what about your icon set?

is there some collection of yours?, or maybe you can give me some links to find one, i've looking on Google but so far no success.

Thanks. :(

LOL and u will never find it. This time Uncle Google won't help u ;)

It's my own Creation...here r my Iconset, have fun :)

Obi_Wan_Radd_Icon_Collection.rar

Guest Krazy Radd

sorry, double Post :)

@MimomaN

No prob. man, even after the fifth time, I still hear the sound.

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest Krazy Radd

@styla

Check out Post#3

There u will find the Cab for iPhoneToday & M2DTP 0.3.3

If you install the CAB, please then wait 4-5 minutes so that the registry settings are applied.

While you wait, got to Tools Folder and press Launch M2DTP, go back to Manila Home Tab & create new shortcuts to your programs.

After that, reset ur device to get the glas icons for M2DTP ;)

Hi Radd,

please, how can I change or expand this bar with other programs?

Du musst es je nachdem welches Icon du verändern möchstest, einfach nur gedrückt halten.

Sorry for writing in german but u already know how to change the Icons, right? :)

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest mureta

Mr Obi Van Radd,

Sorry, but I knew that by doing a perfect compliment to work, would disturb or upset, because at least some people should have received a "thank you" or "for nothing" "I thank" ... but okay.

It did that a lot of praise and the impression you give me is this. Excuse my sincerity.

Do not worry friend, I will not his most timely topic.

Sorry, is that the Brazilians are exactly like this. Buddy and Colleague.

Success and Happiness.

@styla

Check out Post#3

There u will find the Cab for iPhoneToday & M2DTP 0.3.3

If you install the CAB, please then wait 4-5 minutes so that the registry settings are applied.

While you wait, got to Tools Folder and press Launch M2DTP, go back to Manila Home Tab & create new shortcuts to your programs.

After that, reset ur device to get the glas icons for M2DTP :)

Do you have a set of icons for M2DTP;!

The button "camera" is for "phone" and the "lock" button for "camera"! How can i fix that?

Edited by stefg

Do you have a set of icons for iphonetoday;!

jju1ys.jpg

The button "camera" is for "phone" and the "lock" button for "camera"! How can i fix that?

You can change those in the M2DC > Softkey tab i think.

Guest Hanif Jiwani

I also cooked in a lot of new M2D Packages from HTC Mega, real M2D fans know and feel the differences in this new ROM ;)

@All

to

Dear Krazy Radd

I agreed with you. thank you again for your hard working. :)