WMDC 6.1 Windows Vista 64-Bit

Guest xlightwaverx

Guest xlightwaverx

Anyone else having this problem? Ever since I went 64-bit, I can't do anything. Upgraded to the new WMDC 6.1, didn't work. Reinstalled it after uninstalling every mobile driver I had.

I cannot even find a way to install the 64bit MIT Drivers because nothing is showing up in the Device Manager that I can right click and update driver too.

I don't even think I can connect to flash.

Help!

Guest RoyalDrew
Anyone else having this problem? Ever since I went 64-bit, I can't do anything. Upgraded to the new WMDC 6.1, didn't work. Reinstalled it after uninstalling every mobile driver I had.

I cannot even find a way to install the 64bit MIT Drivers because nothing is showing up in the Device Manager that I can right click and update driver too.

I don't even think I can connect to flash.

Help!

post-540894-1286185576_thumb.jpg

I'm running Win7 64bit and I don't remember needing to install special drivers.

'Enable advanced network functionality' cannot be enabled and it seems like i had to reboot the phone a couple of times while connected to PC.(i think the rebooting installs the MIT drivers)

Of course all this was done after the latest WMDC was installed.

Hope this helps!

Guest xlightwaverx

It was WDMC (the latest from Windows Update) messing up the Active Sync. I had another issue with not being able to install the MIT Drivers, but I forgot about turning the phone off :) ;) :(

X

post-540894-1286185576_thumb.jpg

I'm running Win7 64bit and I don't remember needing to install special drivers.

'Enable advanced network functionality' cannot be enabled and it seems like i had to reboot the phone a couple of times while connected to PC.(i think the rebooting installs the MIT drivers)

Of course all this was done after the latest WMDC was installed.

Hope this helps!