Cheapest way to unlock a wildfire?

Guest dwattsy21

Guest dwattsy21

Hi,

Im thinking about getting a wildfire, but I need to unlock it. What is the cheapest way, as I don't want to pay 20 quid to get it done!

Cheers,

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest silverblack
I tried them but they couldn't get a code so gave me a refund. I rang 3 who were the provider for the payg wildfire i bought and they charged me £15 to unlock it and did it there and then.

I got the Wildfire unlocked via Vodafone as im on monthly sim only with them they dont charge you.

• 3 months later...

You can easily unlock your mobile using the code.This is the safest method of unlocking.If you wanna code, get it from your network provider otherwise get it from this provider called <a href="http://Unlocking SPAM.com/htc-wildfire/rs2wp9/" target="_blank">mobile unlocker.com</a> .This will help you to unlock your mobile easily.

Edited by jenita

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest trueno2k
Hi,

Im thinking about getting a wildfire, but I need to unlock it. What is the cheapest way, as I don't want to pay 20 quid to get it done!

Cheers,

Dave

Just looked on ebay and found many unlockers selling codes for wildfire a3333 model for 1.99, may be worth asking them for help :P