Windows Phone 7 Launch Event - Live Coverage

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest BashyUK

Is the internal storage not on the low side? 576, I would have thought they would be into the gig's by then...

Waiting for a Desire W7 port seeing as I'm with mine till July 2012, must be possible?

And as for those who thought it was just an Android site...come on! All those tabs at the top of the site not to mention how much longer WinMo has been out!!! Have a word! :)

Guest stuzathegreat

First off, did Stephen Fry REALLY say that? :)

Second... BOOOOO! No BIG screen qwerty phone yet for Europe as I understand the Lightning will be USA only? Please tell me I'm wrong and it will be available in a couple of weeks!?

I think my HD2 is great but NOTHING can beat a keyboard when it comes to typing in IT acronyms (which I do a LOT for my job).

Hey Paul!

What is your take on matter of the new windows phones using the same CPUs as the HD2 released almost a year ago?

In fairness, it's still a pretty awesome processor and the WP7 devices positively speed along, so I don't see it as being a massive issue.

P

Guest zZarZiLLoSs

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Very impressive but I do not work on my Samsumg Omnia I900, which will be the minimum resources that use this OS for phones.

Thanks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.