Build 8105 standard recovery overriding clockwork recovery

Guest scottylace

Guest scottylace

Alright guys,

I've seen the steps to stop the stock recovery from overriding itself on every boot and followed them, did this via the terminal emulator. After rebooting and flashing the clockwork recovery in the sticky it's still defaulting to the stock recovery! By the way the streak is rooted with Universal Androot. Anyone else had the same problems?

Cheers,

Alright guys,

I've seen the steps to stop the stock recovery from overriding itself on every boot and followed them, did this via the terminal emulator. After rebooting and flashing the clockwork recovery in the sticky it's still defaulting to the stock recovery! By the way the streak is rooted with Universal Androot. Anyone else had the same problems?

Cheers,

When you boot clockwork, it still loads stock recovery menu first, choose option 3 (update.pkg) and it'll load clockwork (unless it's still being deleted, that is).

Guest Amdathlonuk
When you boot clockwork, it still loads stock recovery menu first, choose option 3 (update.pkg) and it'll load clockwork (unless it's still being deleted, that is).

I've installed the clockword mod but I only get the black screen when I select 'update.pkg'.

I know I've seen some comments about this issue before but I can't find the fix.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Guest matty.cptk

i had the same problem with the black screen after booting with clockwork mod....

somewhere on the net they said fast boot the attached file to install a working version of clockwork mod..

after installing the attached clockwork mod it worked for me.

2.5.0.1_recovery_clockwork_streak.zip

Edited by matty.cptk