Goodby Omnia II

Guest Shemmy

I just wanted to say thanks to Modaco for being a great place for me as an Omnia (both i910 and i920) user. There needs to be a special thanks going out to Wozzer, Ninja4Hire, AMDZero, Yardi4Life, and SteelReign for all their work on ROMs for the i920!!

Anyway, I'm a bit tired of Windows Mobile and decided to go back to a device that handles all the basics simply and superbly: a BlackBerry. I went the "cheap" route and used a secondary line upgrade to get a Curve 9330 and have upgraded it to BB6, which is a great smartphone OS (it would be even greater on "superphone" hardware, but that's probably a moot point with RIM).

Since my primary line is due for an upgrade in the summer of 2011, I'm looking forward to seeing what VZW has to offer over the next few months. Android is finally on my radar because of the Motorola Droid Pro (as much as I love Samsung's multi-media features, the Droid Pro offers Enterprise-class security features).

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys their i920s to their fullest extent!! :)

Guest xlightwaverx

toodles, its been fun.

x

I just wanted to say thanks to Modaco for being a great place for me as an Omnia (both i910 and i920) user. There needs to be a special thanks going out to Wozzer, Ninja4Hire, AMDZero, Yardi4Life, and SteelReign for all their work on ROMs for the i920!!

Anyway, I'm a bit tired of Windows Mobile and decided to go back to a device that handles all the basics simply and superbly: a BlackBerry. I went the "cheap" route and used a secondary line upgrade to get a Curve 9330 and have upgraded it to BB6, which is a great smartphone OS (it would be even greater on "superphone" hardware, but that's probably a moot point with RIM).

Since my primary line is due for an upgrade in the summer of 2011, I'm looking forward to seeing what VZW has to offer over the next few months. Android is finally on my radar because of the Motorola Droid Pro (as much as I love Samsung's multi-media features, the Droid Pro offers Enterprise-class security features).

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys their i920s to their fullest extent!! :)

Guest Ninja4Hire

Well that sucks, but I understand. Thanks for all your support in the community. I can say for sure that I have learned a few things from you that have help me out in building roms.

With Android shaping up to be a really good OS, Windows Phone 7 just around the corner, I would say you're not the last of us by a long shot to move on from the dying 6.5 platform.