ENGLAND complete-ultimate theme (Startup, M2D, S2U2)

Guest andrew.mazlim

Guest andrew.mazlim

advertising.jpg

anipoweron.gifanipoweroff.gifstwater240400.jpgenglandskulltv.pnghhfwbackground.pnghhfwfocusbackground.png

Greetings, ladies and boys...

I finaly DID it, I finished it! This is a complete/full/ultimate theme for your i900, changing totaly your visuals of your device...

It's a FOOTBALL theme, an ENGLISH football theme, tribute for the English football... We (English) may not so good in national level, but England found the modern football and the most hard/difficult/powerful and amazing League, still is (and always will be) the English Premier League.

So, these theme contains the following:

WM6.5 startup

New animations for power on/off, new sounds for power on/off, new StartUp cursor (based on something I saw and I liked it), new sound for screen-touch/responce (a simply "tick"), new "splash"/wellcome screen, new default WM startup wallpaper (portrait/landscape), new sounds (to used them anywhere you like), 2 special wav files for email/sms (female voice!) and more...

1. ENGLAND_WM6.5 startup basic theme

S2U2

New wallpaper (portrait/landscape), new buttons, new menu buttons, new clocks (check the analog clock!!!!), new bars, etc...

M2Dv2 - "Based on OCK's shorter Home tab theme"

New icons, new taskbars, full-screen tittle icons (different for every tab), new tab ("Orange TV") - for use it whatever you like (I'm using it as "Today plugins" page!), new wallpapers (THREE, one for main tabs, one for "Orange TV" & one for Weather tab),... and many more!

3. ENGLAND M2Dv2 theme

EXTRA "goodies":

New FULLSCREEN Home tab Weather icons' pack!

Home tab FullScreen weather icons pack

INSTALATION:

1. Install the Basic StartUp theme.

2. Install the Glossy Icon pack.

3. Install the M2D theme. (Copy/paste the attached files too - the .mui file & the xtm settings file)... Also, check in your Windows directory for EXTRA wallpapers and use the one I'm posting seperately here, for the "2nd Today" tab!

4. Copy/paste in your S2U2, my S2U2 "England" theme.

To have ANOTHER Today Screen (for whatever you like), my "2nd Today, you need - of course - to enable the TV tab from M2DC... Now, if you want to insert/use a plugin in that "2nd Today", you must use the M2DTP app and ADD A NEW window in the M2DTP Window (Window_1), set it on right tab in the M2D Widget box (TV), use the following dimensions (Position: X=0, Y=30... Size: W=240, H=280), you sellecting the correct/favorite wallpaper and you inserting your plugin...

I think I managed to solve/edit/finish everything I could (if you find something not good or strange, please give me feedbacks to solve/fix it and re-post a newest version)... I'm very pleased myself from my first effort. The task was difficult, because I'm not so good in WM editing/moding - just good in making visuals. Many helped me to finished that and I'm THANKING them in the lower-left corner of the advertising poster on the top of this topic...

Enjoy!

Andrew.

1.OCK__s_GTX_23118_Start_Icons_Glossy_pack.cab

4.S2U2_theme_ENGLAND.rar

HTCHomeSettings_MUI.rar

M2Dv2_Theme_3D_RotatingClock.cab

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Wow!!! What a GREAT Theme !!! Congratulations !

Andrew, is it possible for you make it as a Custom ROM? or at least what ROM you use and step by step instruction, cause I want to make my ROM looks EXACTLY like that !!! :)

Guest andrew.mazlim

Thxs for the kind worlds... Now that I learn, I'll make a couple of more, not to boring myself with the visuals of my i900.

The funny thing is... we ALL in my family are i900 owners! So, this theme made for my... da!

The next one, will be for ME and for Shokka9! It will be a football theme (again), about a... suffering team.

THsx for your comments.

P.S.: I'll need SERIOUS time to cook myself a custom rom. I SHOULD... but I don't think so, since I found 2-3 that I can use.

Guest dleeming

Andrew,

Damn that looks great!

When are you gonna make a theme for the Samsung Galaxy s i9000?

Just got mine yesterday and it's amazing.

Do you have some of those pick in 360 x 640 pixels? I would really like to have them on my Galaxy.

Great work mate, shame I have upgrade to a newer model.

Darren

Let England Rule, even when I live in Germany. (Looking forward to getting back to England)

Edited by dleeming

Guest andrew.mazlim

Thxs, lads...

@ dleeming: I've learn all these years in firms, to making graphs in LARGER scale always, so I don't have to re-make them again... Of course I can modify them in size suitable for S Galagy.

(Next theme will be for me... my ma... and Shokka9!!! It will be... "red".)

Guest nujke71

hi andrew, i am using Manila2D V2 Sense Gloss Black Lite Version from Krazy Radd and i try your Home tab FullScreen weather icons pack with your HTCHomeSettings_MUI but it doesnt show properly. do you know how to solve this, thanks. by the way i am not english but your theme is great

Guest andrew.mazlim
hi andrew, i am using Manila2D V2 Sense Gloss Black Lite Version from Krazy Radd and i try your Home tab FullScreen weather icons pack with your HTCHomeSettings_MUI but it doesnt show properly. do you know how to solve this, thanks. by the way i am not english but your theme is great

Î’ecause, probably, K.Radd's theme has DIFFERENT xtm settings than mine. I made these icons for MY settings - which I UPLOADED them in the first post, to replace your if you have problem.

Guest nujke71

yes i replace my HTCHomeSettings.xml with yours HTCHomeSettings.xml. is that what you meant because i can not find xtm file. it is still the same,center of the picture is in the right corner,anyway thanks

Î’ecause, probably, K.Radd's theme has DIFFERENT xtm settings than mine. I made these icons for MY settings - which I UPLOADED them in the first post, to replace your if you have problem.

What do we have to change in the HTCHomeSettings.xml, to fix the fullscreen weather position?

Edited by stefg

Guest andrew.mazlim

open HTCHomeSettings.xml

Go to <WeatherWidget>

and change values to

<Property name="IDWEWG_WEATHER_POS" id="17" value="0,70,165,25" />

or how u want it...

Guest PedroLopes

Hello Andrew. Can u help me with two problems please?

1- Fullscreen weather icons: If i put your .xml in my windows folder, the m2d do no start. So Im trying to use mine (original from eclipse) with your edit line (<Property name="IDWEWG_WEATHER_POS" id="17" value="0,70,165,25" />

). But no matter what value I put in this line, the picture do not move; stay on the bottom left. I tried 100,70,165,25; no difference.

2- I think u can help, since you are a m2d fan. I dont know how to make 2 appointments to appear on the home screen tab. Ex; today is b-day of 2 friends of mine, but its only showing one of them.

tks

Edited by PedroLopes

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hello Andrew. Can u help me with two problems please?

1- Fullscreen weather icons: If i put your .xml in my windows folder, the m2d do no start. So Im trying to use mine (original from eclipse) with your edit line (<Property name="IDWEWG_WEATHER_POS" id="17" value="0,70,165,25" />

). But no matter what value I put in this line, the picture do not move; stay on the bottom left. I tried 100,70,165,25; no difference.

2- I think u can help, since you are a m2d fan. I dont know how to make 2 appointments to appear on the home screen tab. Ex; today is b-day of 2 friends of mine, but its only showing one of them.

tks

1. I don't know why your M2D doesn't starting. My xml setting file has nothing... "different" from the rest/default other similar files! It has only few different values. In my case (and probably others), there is no problem... ALSO! Just to inform you, THAT xmi setting file & .mui of mine, are "edited" by the GREAT Krazy Radd cheff!!!! So, it's not a "newbie user's" file, it's from an experienced user/cheff.

2. I can't help you either on that, because I don't using calendar and appointments, friend.

Congratulations Andrew,

This is not my beach, but worth the effort, when most people only come on the forum for suck others work.

Continues the effort, but in visual terms the wm is light years of the themes of iphone ( I'm not an iphone fan, just his themes ).

It all goes around manila, spb, gtx, and do not pass this.

Take for example this theme Theme , which i´ve ported to wad.

Good effort

Guest bigfoune
I'm happy... when you are happy!!! No comments yet from fellow Englishmen, though!

hi andrew !how are you today? very great theme!!!! bravissimo!I expect a lamborghini theme .............is it possible?thx

:)

Edited by bigfoune

Guest andrew.mazlim
Congratulations Andrew,

This is not my beach, but worth the effort, when most people only come on the forum for suck others work.

Continues the effort, but in visual terms the wm is light years of the themes of iphone ( I'm not an iphone fan, just his themes ).

It all goes around manila, spb, gtx, and do not pass this.

Take for example this theme Theme , which i´ve ported to wad.

Good effort

It's a very interesting theme... but also TOO MUCH "complicated" (a lot of graphics/data/text/icons) on the screens. I want "clean" screens in my device/theme.

I spoke for iPhone's UI... Believe me, it's ONE of the reasons I HATE to buy iPhone! I HATE that... "simple" rows of icons/buttons.

On the other hand, I LOVE TouchFLO - I should... buy a HTC, I think!

Thxs for the kind words, bro.

Guest andrew.mazlim

Thxs, drrkgupta.

Btw... hehehe. There is ALWAYS an issue with M2D, fellas... I made this theme, was running outstanding in my device, I said to myself to do a hard-reset and re-install back them all... and no, the... TV tab ("2nd Today" in my theme) is... NOT WORKING! I can't enable it. When I'm doing that, the M2D's not even starts!!!

So... don't bother yourselves for some problems/issues. EVEN I, who made that theme, I'm facing now some problems!!!

I wish K. Radd or OCK to see that post and help me out, a bit.

EDIT:

Solved! I found what's happening with the TV tab (my "2nd Today", in this theme)! I don't know why, but the MASK files for the TV tab's icons are NOT .png, but .bmp!!! So, the MD2 is not "recognising" the mask files and can't open! The solution is, to save the 3 TV tab's icon masks with .png format and copy them in the Windows folder.

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest andrew.mazlim
hi andrew !how are you today? very great theme!!!! bravissimo!I expect a lamborghini theme .............is it possible?thx

:)

"Ciao", mate! Thxs for the kind words... Well, I don't know about Lamborghini theme (because I'm not fan at all of cars). I could make a F1 theme, a tribute to HAMILTON or BUTTON!... The next I'm working, it will be (again) a football theme and... "red" - dedicate to my... ma, to Shokka9 and for my personal use.

The next (third) one, it will be - probably - a movie theme.

Guest bigfoune
"Ciao", mate! Thxs for the kind words... Well, I don't know about Lamborghini theme (because I'm not fan at all of cars). I could make a F1 theme, a tribute to HAMILTON or BUTTON!... The next I'm working, it will be (again) a football theme and... "red" - dedicate to my... ma, to Shokka9 and for my personal use.

The next (third) one, it will be - probably - a movie theme.

horror?action?comedy?thriller? :) :) what is it "ma"????

Edited by bigfoune