• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Angry Birds Graphic Issue?

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Slightly different sort of question to the one normally asked on here but does anyone else have issues with the graphics in Angry Birds?

There are some background parts which are completely white when clearly they should have a texture or image attached.

Am I doing something wrong?

Posted

I've got the same issue.

Posted

ditto

it's a beta version though and in all honesty I don't think it's meant for the Hero, not sure mind, but it runs like carp on some levels, dead slow, so i'm guessing the hardware isn't up to the challenge :)

Posted

It runs ok on mine, no graphic issues other than the occasional slow down. I am running FroydVillain 1.5.0 though, perhaps that makes the difference?

Posted

Dont think its a hardware issue as there are far more graphically challenging games that run just fine on the Hero, I've tried the beta and noticed the lag and missing textures, I put it down to it not being fully optimised for android yet.

Posted

Mine has the same issue.

Posted

Same thing here on final version.

Posted

Same thing here on final version.

Me too - final version on a Pandawill Nupad tablet.

Posted

Apologies, didnt know there was a final version...cant see it in the Market?

Posted

It runs ok on mine, no graphic issues other than the occasional slow down. I am running FroydVillain 1.5.0 though, perhaps that makes the difference?

I just tried with villain froyd 1.50 and there are graphics problem like the sense roms. Can u post a screen from the 1st level please. You can use shootme from the market

I dont think its on the market as this phone is not supported for the game?

Posted

I dont think its on the market as this phone is not supported for the game?

Yeah I get white bits that should / are different on desire.

Its not on market because the final version is exclusive to getjar, dunno why though, but its free :)

Posted

Yeah I get white bits that should / are different on desire.

Its not on market because the final version is exclusive to getjar, dunno why though, but its free :rolleyes:

No, it is on the Market for supported phones. Unfortunately, the Hero uses an old kind of processor which this game isn't designed for - the ARM6, I believe, while recent devices use the ARM7 which this requires to work correctly.

Posted

Theres an update coming out in next few weeks that will resolve graphic issues for wildfire so hopefully it will be sorted on hero too.

Posted

i think its becasue the Hero doesnt have full opengl accelerated graphics.. the newer update is actually much much slower..

Posted

I've installed v 1.4.2 and I still have the white graphics issue.

I've running on a Android tab running 2.1

Anyone else?

i think its becasue the Hero doesnt have full opengl accelerated graphics.. the newer update is actually much much slower..