Angry Birds Graphic Issue?

Slightly different sort of question to the one normally asked on here but does anyone else have issues with the graphics in Angry Birds?

There are some background parts which are completely white when clearly they should have a texture or image attached.

Am I doing something wrong?

Guest wangtastic

ditto

it's a beta version though and in all honesty I don't think it's meant for the Hero, not sure mind, but it runs like carp on some levels, dead slow, so i'm guessing the hardware isn't up to the challenge :)

Guest rickyb90

It runs ok on mine, no graphic issues other than the occasional slow down. I am running FroydVillain 1.5.0 though, perhaps that makes the difference?

Dont think its a hardware issue as there are far more graphically challenging games that run just fine on the Hero, I've tried the beta and noticed the lag and missing textures, I put it down to it not being fully optimised for android yet.

Guest ermacwins
It runs ok on mine, no graphic issues other than the occasional slow down. I am running FroydVillain 1.5.0 though, perhaps that makes the difference?

I just tried with villain froyd 1.50 and there are graphics problem like the sense roms. Can u post a screen from the 1st level please. You can use shootme from the market

I dont think its on the market as this phone is not supported for the game?

I dont think its on the market as this phone is not supported for the game?

Yeah I get white bits that should / are different on desire.

Its not on market because the final version is exclusive to getjar, dunno why though, but its free :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Callum MR
Yeah I get white bits that should / are different on desire.

Its not on market because the final version is exclusive to getjar, dunno why though, but its free :rolleyes:

No, it is on the Market for supported phones. Unfortunately, the Hero uses an old kind of processor which this game isn't designed for - the ARM6, I believe, while recent devices use the ARM7 which this requires to work correctly.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest theshowman

I've installed v 1.4.2 and I still have the white graphics issue.

I've running on a Android tab running 2.1

Anyone else?

i think its becasue the Hero doesnt have full opengl accelerated graphics.. the newer update is actually much much slower..