19 Nov r14: VISIONary + one click root

Guest PaulOBrien

Hi,

Before hard reset my phone I already temp & perm root with r12 visionary but after hard reset my phone I installed r12 visionary to temp root it and a screen saying "rooting your device, please wait". The screen blink a few times and it went back to visionary home screen. I thought that it already temp root it so i try Titanium Backup and it say my phone is not rooted. Can anyone have any solution on this? Nothing happen when I press perm root or unroot now. HELP !!

Guest Aniquibobo
Hi,

Before hard reset my phone I already temp & perm root with r12 visionary but after hard reset my phone I installed r12 visionary to temp root it and a screen saying "rooting your device, please wait". The screen blink a few times and it went back to visionary home screen. I thought that it already temp root it so i try Titanium Backup and it say my phone is not rooted. Can anyone have any solution on this? Nothing happen when I press perm root or unroot now. HELP !!

Do you have "superuser"(on market) app on your phone ?

/Ani

I am brand new to Android...btw used Visionary+ to root with no problems.

My question is what is the benefit of replacing HBOOT and how do you do it after permarooting with Visionary?

Thanks!

Guest Aniquibobo
Yup, is enabled too.

Hi

I am making testing..testing... with r13 (Post #50)

Maybe you want to give it a try.

/Ani

ps. you have to uninstall the old ver and then reboot your phone,

then install ver r13 . I have done it in this way and it works ok.

Hi

I am making testing..testing... with r13 (Post #50)

Maybe you want to give it a try.

/Ani

ps. you have to uninstall the old ver and then reboot your phone,

then install ver r13 . I have done it in this way and it works ok.

Ahhh... is working now !! Just perm root my phone. lol. Thanks. :rolleyes:

Can't get it to work, not even with r13. tried unroot, uninstalled visionary+, rebootet, tried perm root... it said i should temproot, temproot results in a black screen and still isn't rooted then.

Permroot does nothing then, as before.

Guest Henrik Schack

I'm having a strange problem with Visionary + (had the same problem with the visionary version that used to be available on the market)

Using the "Root now" feature, it works 100% :-)

But if I use the "Run on Boot", it almost halts my phone,it becomes sooo slow, even 15 minutes after boot I see 3-4 seconds lag

for all operations, even the tactile feedback is delayed.

What am I doing wrong ?

/Schack

Hy,

I'm a french boy, so i'm confused for my bad english.

I have a problem. My DHD is a SFR (french mobile operator) phone. I have flash my DHD with official rom 1.24.405.1 with the root and S-off and PD98IMG.zip.

So, now, my phone is unroot and s-on. The big probleme is that I can't make a new root with visionary(rr1,r12r13) because it crash when i try to root.

I'd like to know if VISIOnary is made to root 1.24.405.1 ROM or only 1.32.405.x.

If anyone understand me, HELPPPPP please.

Thanks.

The version of my hboot is hboot 0.85.0004.

Edited by zeyon

Guest singingshiver

Im really confused as to how I install VISIONary on my HTC Desire HD....

I have followed the links on the first post to download r11 APK and have placed this in the root of the sd card. I have enabled USB Debugging. I have installed and AppInstaller on my handset and navigated to the r11 APK folder but within that I cannot find VISIONary. I can see Superuser APK.

Any ideas where I am going wrong? I have read a few guides and through this forum and I cant see what I am missing!

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Guest rascal76

Hi folks!

I've got a problem: I can't find the visionary apk file in the *.zip files. So I am unable to install it. Only the Superuser.apk.... can anyone help me please?

Greetings

Guest DimensionFX

so I tried r11-14 with no success! r13 crashes, by r14 the rooting logo flash many times and go back to visionary but root was not successful. I have T-Mobile G2. How can I get in the normal recovery mode? Have any clean original rom. Than I can try to start fresh :-)

Guest Mr Mixalot

Good Morning, installed r14 on my Desire HD and ran Temproot, appear to work okay (although not sure how to check)

Is it advisable to now reboot (which will lose the root) and then run Permaroot to should I just

run this option?

I also have Rom Manager Premium (v2.5.0.7) installed so should I install Clockwork Mod Recovery through here or

uses Pauls tutorial instead to install v 2.5.1.2 r1 ClockworkMod Recovery for Desire HD

Thanks in advance

Guest Mr Mixalot
Good Morning, installed r14 on my Desire HD and ran Temproot, appear to work okay (although not sure how to check)

Is it advisable to now reboot (which will lose the root) and then run Permaroot to should I just

run this option?

I also have Rom Manager Premium (v2.5.0.7) installed so should I install Clockwork Mod Recovery through here or

uses Pauls tutorial instead to install v 2.5.1.2 r1 ClockworkMod Recovery for Desire HD

Thanks in advance

UPDATE

Just ran Permaroot and all appear to have worked as checked with ternimal emulator

Now just to install custom recovery image and away I go