Synchronizing my calender

Guest Peterfdevries

Guest Peterfdevries

Hi guys,

I've got the next problem, when I want to synchronize my phone to my googleaccount it won't synchronize the calenderappointments. When I go to settings > accounts & synchronizing > [email protected], you'll see the three things that can be synchronized. The contacts, the gmails and the agenda. These first two points work perfectly, you see the balls spinning and they go away. But with the agenda part it's different. The spinning of the ball seems to stutter and although the synchronizing icon in the top of the taskbar comes and goes away like it is al okay, the ball next to agenda 'synchronize agenda' seems to stay.

Now my appointments aren't synchronized with my google account.

Anyone got a solution so my appointments are save on my google account?

Thanks!!

Hi guys,

I've got the next problem, when I want to synchronize my phone to my googleaccount it won't synchronize the calenderappointments. When I go to settings > accounts & synchronizing > [email protected], you'll see the three things that can be synchronized. The contacts, the gmails and the agenda. These first two points work perfectly, you see the balls spinning and they go away. But with the agenda part it's different. The spinning of the ball seems to stutter and although the synchronizing icon in the top of the taskbar comes and goes away like it is al okay, the ball next to agenda 'synchronize agenda' seems to stay.

Now my appointments aren't synchronized with my google account.

Anyone got a solution so my appointments are save on my google account?

Thanks!!

That use to happen to me if i use wifi through a proxy? Not sure how you are tring to sync

Guest Peterfdevries
That use to happen to me if i use wifi through a proxy? Not sure how you are tring to sync

Happens when I use the internet connection through WiFi and my telecomconnection...

thanks for helping :P

Happens when I use the internet connection through WiFi and my telecomconnection...

thanks for helping :P

Which ROM are you using? Did it work at least once with that ROM?

Guest Peterfdevries
Which ROM are you using? Did it work at least once with that ROM?

Right now I'm using the latest Acer leak. Before that I used the one before that (4.00.02?) After upgrading to the leatest leak I noticed that some appointments were gone and not to be received. When I looked at my google mailaccount the appointments weren't there either.

I'm not sure if it has worked in ROMs before these.

Guest parvata
Right now I'm using the latest Acer leak. Before that I used the one before that (4.00.02?) After upgrading to the leatest leak I noticed that some appointments were gone and not to be received. When I looked at my google mailaccount the appointments weren't there either.

I'm not sure if it has worked in ROMs before these.

Try enabling the Background data or Auto-sync menu options under Accounts & sync settings.