Htc Sense 2018 ROMs by Speedfrog

Guest Speedfrog

Guest bobhero

Speedfrog, good news, I have tested and found the order to install to get the it the way you want:

1) Install and soft reset:

No_Clock_Background__1_.cab

Result:

Nothing changed.

2)Install and soft reset:

Touch_X_Black_Clock.cab

Result:

White clock font, black clock background, am+pm not visible.

3) Install and soft reset:

Black_Numbers_no_Tabs_Clock.cab

Result:

White clock font, no clock background, am+pm not visible.

4) Install and soft reset:

Array_AM_PM_repair.cab

Result fixed AM+PM

Hope you like. Any plans to do a 6.5.X build?

Guest bobhero

Speedfrog, is the video editor cooked into this ROM? Otherwise, which cab install the video editor? I downloaded your package of cabs from the JH rom, but I can't spot a video editor cab.

Guest bobhero

Ah thank you, you are so quick and helpful!

Wondering if there are instructions to automatically extract and create cabs from a rom dump?

I want to extract the cabs from the JJ1 ROM and compare them to the older cabs for differences. Is it difficult?

Guest speedfrog

To get samsung settings and samsung camera to work in the Mega Lite ROM, you have to extract Samsung settings and Camera or Camera and copy the files over to my storage or my device and launch them from there.

If you want some other samsung apps, extract these archive to my storrage or my device.

Apps part1

Apps part2

thanks to sh.a.rk for the files :)

two new Mega Lite ROMs in the first post :)

very grateful ... with radius equal application? have any idea if there are any cab to the tab add to the sense of twitter and facebook? thank you very much for your monitor and enhance the work.

Excellent

Greetings

what is "radius equal application" ?

sorry for my English. .. Fm radio is the application, asked if there was to do the same with a camera, that also fails to install.

Thanks for the cab .. I test and twitter ... nothing? is complicated to find since it usually comes in the rom with sense

Guest speedfrog

im cooking some 6.1 roms, i will soon upload them.

but why does people want the mega lite roms with samsung settings and Camera (this is understandably),when it then isnt so much different from ultra lite?

im cooking some 6.1 roms, i will soon upload them.

but why does people want the mega lite roms with samsung settings and Camera (this is understandably),when it then isnt so much different from ultra lite?

I know this is a Sense thread. Do you mean a 6.1 with sense or just 6.1. I would have loved to participate in that poll but I am not a fan of Sense roms. What is the difference between an Ultralite and a Megalite (semantics I presume!). I am currently using your JI semilite rom and apart from the fast battery drain of the newer 6.5.3 roms (JI not an exception) I have not noticed any problem with it. If you are cooking a 6.1 without sense I am for it !!!!! :( ;) ;) ;)