Htc Sense 2018 ROMs by Speedfrog

Guest Speedfrog

Guest problematika

Hi Speedfrog! Got 1 question. Is it possible to cook analog clock in rom and remove from rom a digital clock at all? For example, analog clock with small weather? and to do it without integration with CHT Editor... I hope that you understand what I am asking! ;)

copy this to windows-start menu-programs.

SMS_MMS.rar

does not work. Installed an SMS-MMS cab and I can not create messages from there. It's like from the register does not let ... application for more than the teams will not start .... this is the only problem I have with megalite versions. More than anything that affects me send lots of MMS in the day. Since the application of windows can not find where it is configured to send mms. It is not an option but ... you?

Your rom does not allow sending mms?

the point of the MEGA lite rom is that everything is deleted, if you want samsung programs and other deleted stuff use the lite or ultra lite rom.

ok thank...

Guest digitalkool

Hi speedfrog,

about 6.5.3 version, As I have tried JJ1 6.1 21057 Sense 2018 Ultra Lite ROM, and not supporting my Thai language in the Sense, I will appreciate if u have a suggestion?

Guest speedfrog
Hello!

Do you have a Norwegian version of your latest ROM?

Espen

not for now

Hi speedfrog,

about 6.5.3 version, As I have tried JJ1 6.1 21057 Sense 2018 Ultra Lite ROM, and not supporting my Thai language in the Sense, I will appreciate if u have a suggestion?

i have deleted all the language files (not english and norwegian)

Guest digitalkool
not for now

i have deleted all the language files (not english and norwegian)

Hi sppedfrog,

again ... Now I am using JH1 6.5 Sense 2018 English Ultra Lite ROM which support my Thai language on the Sense, but I prefer 6.5.3 version. It will be very appreciiated if you favor me a solution.

Guest alen147

I cant make the weather animation over the whole home screen, only the one on the clock and the weather app. Can I download it somewhere or isnt it possible to install? And in the samsung sms app you cant access the phonebook.

But this is the best ROM I used in a long time. The CHT ROMs are too slow with 6-30 mb of free ram.

Guest speedfrog
I cant make the weather animation over the whole home screen, only the one on the clock and the weather app. Can I download it somewhere or isnt it possible to install? And in the samsung sms app you cant access the phonebook.

But this is the best ROM I used in a long time. The CHT ROMs are too slow with 6-30 mb of free ram.

i have disabled full screen weather in the latest roms because its just making sense slow

i have removed samsung phonebook, you can install it by a cab file from twu2`s lite rom thread.

Great rom, very good job! Thanks! :lol:

I've added my HTC Cab messaging client and works correctly with your ROM.

Greetings. :)

sppedfrog, you can incorporate into your next version?

Guest speedfrog

ok, give me the cab/oem pack

Yes sir.....

i have no idea why, since i deleted all language files (not english and norwegian)

Guest milad ahmadi

hi

which version? i test your CAB on JJ1_6.5.3_21352_Sense_2018_Ultra_Lite and wont work! can you link me to your CAB and ROM that work togther?

Guest popo666
hi

which version? i test your CAB on JJ1_6.5.3_21352_Sense_2018_Ultra_Lite and wont work! can you link me to your CAB and ROM that work togther?

Hi,

I use the JJ1 6 . 5 21 916 2018 English Sense Ultra Lite ROM and works well with my cab , but I ' ve also tested on a version 6 . 5 . 3 that was not cooked by Speedfrog