Htc Sense 2018 ROMs by Speedfrog

Guest Speedfrog

Guest speedfrog
Excuse me Dear speedfrog. It seems EasyS3Clock doesn't work fine. I read daskalos How to. but I can't oc it.

which rom are you using?

im using the norwegian rom and it is working fine :P

what is it that is not working?

you also need to patch the FPU Enabler twice.

did you follow this:

2. Open Easy Set S3Clock.

3. If this is the first time you will overclock (or your device came from fresh soft reset), tap FPUEnabler and tap patch then tap OK

4. Choose a preset clock speed.

5. Tap S3Clock button to open S3Clock. Check if desired clock speed is achieve. Press hide (not quit) to keep S3Clock running in the background.

6. You can now exit Easy Set app.

How to change clock speed (assuming that a selected speed is already running):

1. Open Easy Set S3Clock

2. Tap S3Clock button to open S3Clock, then tap Quit (not hide)

3. Choose a preset clock speed.

4. Then Tap S3Clock button to open S3Clock and check if desired speed is achived. Tap HIDE (not quit)

Edited by speedfrog

Guest speedfrog
Just curious, will cookies home tab 1.8.5 and cht editor 1.8.5.1 work with your rom chef?

thanks in advance for answer :P

sorry i thought you was saying if im going to use it in my rom when i replyed at post 25

yes you can use it :D

------------------

about fixing the graphics problem in the sense, ok it will be in the next version. maybe not before samusng has released a new 6.5 firmware

Edited by speedfrog

Guest speedfrog
Can you cook a 6.5.3 ROM with Sense please?

no, sense and 6.5.3 is not very friendy against each other, it is a big memory leak with sense and 6.5.3

Guest Rod Bacon
no, sense and 6.5.3 is not very friendy against each other, it is a big memory leak with sense and 6.5.3

I'm running the 6.5.3 Sense ROM (without Cookie) from Energy, and I haven't noticed a memory leak, but I'll take your word for it.

I've encountered a serious problem: when the screen is turned off, either via the button or the sleep mode of the phone itself the screen is permanently on and the battery is drained within hours. Is there a solution to this?

Edited by Nablet

Guest speedfrog
I've encountered a serious problem: when the screen is turned off, either via the button or the sleep mode of the phone itself the screen is permanently on and the battery is drained within hours. Is there a solution to this?

hmm... never had that problem, i dont know why it is like that :D

-----------------------------------

A MEGAlite ROM is available in the first post :P

hmm... never had that problem, i dont know why it is like that :D

-----------------------------------

A MEGAlite ROM is available in the first post :P

After several reboots this problem disappeared, now I can't send messages instead. After typing a message I can't choose a contact because after pressing the contact button none of the options (phone book, recent contacts, etc.) work.

I'm going to have to switch to yet another ROM and this one was great. :D

Guest speedfrog

its becuase this rom doesnt have samsung phonebook or samsung call log.

in my new MEAGlite the problem is solved you are going to Windows messaging and you are choosing who to send to with htc contacts.

Edited by speedfrog

its becuase this rom doesnt have samsung phonebook or samsung call log.

in my new MEAGlite the problem is solved you are going to Windows messaging and you are choosing who to send to with htc contacts.

Thanks man, I'll give that a go. My wife has a Desire now and I really don't like Android but the phone is a delight and is wonderful to work with.

Edit: the cube button doesn't work now and four reinstallations later I've given up. I will keep an eye on your work and try out any other ROMs you make.

Edited by Nablet

Guest soroush0313
After several reboots this problem disappeared, now I can't send messages instead. After typing a message I can't choose a contact because after pressing the contact button none of the options (phone book, recent contacts, etc.) work.

I'm going to have to switch to yet another ROM and this one was great. :D

hello nablet.

you can disable samsung messaging skin and work with this rom very well :P

these are the links for cabs:

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=40504

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=40505

Edited by soroush0313

Hi Speedfrog, thanks for your work. Right now I'm on your excelent JH1 Lite rom, and I was wondering if I can switch to this one and install _LeCiel_'s .sencity sense theme. Is it possible?

Thanks again.

Guest kydkylin

It's so great that you've succeeded in cooking your own sense rom.

As I have lots of schools things to do, I'm so sorry that I didn't help you much about this.

But it's so great the much powerful chef shadow helped you out.

Just keep up your great job and you're excellent!

Guest speedfrog
Hi Speedfrog, thanks for your work. Right now I'm on your excelent JH1 Lite rom, and I was wondering if I can switch to this one and install _LeCiel_'s .sencity sense theme. Is it possible?

Thanks again.

yes. you can use it, but you need to install cookie home tab first.

@kydkylin

thank you :P

you was also very helpful :D

Edited by speedfrog