Htc Sense 2018 ROMs by Speedfrog

Guest Speedfrog

Guest soroush0313

Hello guys.

About these 2 files that I give you the link you should install both of them.

The first one disables samsung skin and the second one enables winmo default skin.

@speedfrog: now you should change the instruction that you add in first post and install these 2 cabs again and see if its works.:P

Best Regards.

Guest speedfrog
Hello guys.

About these 2 files that I give you the link you should install both of them.

The first one disables samsung skin and the second one enables winmo default skin.

@speedfrog: now you should change the instruction that you add in first post and install these 2 cabs again and see if its works.:P

Best Regards.

will do, but i cant test it since im using the Mega Lite rom (samsung sms is deleted)

can someone with the Lite or Ultra Lite test if it works?

Edited by speedfrog

Guest ashburn
thanks for the screenshots :P

did you test the two samsung sms fixes ashburn? :D

not yet ill be testing it now =D & its raining here at my place lol. The weather is accurate!

Guest speedfrog
not yet ill be testing it now =D & its raining here at my place lol. The weather is accurate!

nice :P

your weather is not accurate because you havent updated it since yesterday 21.59...

Guest ashburn
nice :P

your weather is not accurate because you havent updated it since yesterday 21.59...

lol it is accurate. cause i purposely did not update it to see if the prediction of the weather is that accurate and guess what it does =DDD

Heres the weather now: (SNC_101027_024121.jpg)

post-573931-1288118677.jpg

Here's HTC Dialer [Had To Smudge It Sorry]

post-573931-1288118772_thumb.png

I'm restarting the phone to check and see if The Sending of sms skin disabled

EDIT: ITS NOT WORKING. Well Lol it disabled my htc dialer xD but not the sms

Edited by ashburn

Guest bobfrantic

no

EDIT:

sorry i thought you was saying if im going to use it in my rom, yes you can use it.

Thank you for the edit. now I will try your ultra Lite and see if it works well. :P Hoping mms works too...

Edited by bobfrantic

Guest speedfrog

ok i have removed it in the first post :P

i will just post it here if it is working on the lite rom.

* You can disable samsung messaging skin by installing these cabs: [url="http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=40504"]fix1[/url] [url="http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=40505"]fix2[/url]

Guest ashburn
ok i have removed it in the first post :P

i will just post it here if it is working on the lite rom.

* You can disable samsung messaging skin by installing these cabs: [url="http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=40504"]fix1[/url] [url="http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=40505"]fix2[/url]

well no prob. if im not wrong there's a registry somewhere in this forum on how to disable the SMS thingy. i'll look for it. u might need it.

Guest soroush0313
well no prob. if im not wrong there's a registry somewhere in this forum on how to disable the SMS thingy. i'll look for it. u might need it.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizon-sch-i920-omnia-ii-http-i8000-modaco-com/294591/omnia-2-tweaks-flash-guide-suggested-programs-faq/

here is the thread that show you how to disable samsung skin. I found those cabs there. :P

Guest speedfrog

try this:

Remove the Samsung skinned SMS application and SMS sent notification (this can be done with SKtools and AdvConfigTools too, after disabling Samsung SMS app.)

Go To: HKCU > Software > Microsoft > Inbox > MsgTypes > IPM > SMSText

Change: DLL value from mms.dll to htmlnote.dll

Soft reset and then

Go To: HKLM > Software > Microsoft > Inbox > Settings

Change: MMSNoSentMsg name to SMSNoSentMsg (just in case you have it)

Change: SMSNoSentMsg value to 1

Soft Reset

Edited by speedfrog

Guest ashburn
try this:

Remove the Samsung skinned SMS application and SMS sent notification (this can be done with SKtools and AdvConfigTools too, after disabling Samsung SMS app.)

Go To: HKCU > Software > Microsoft > Inbox > MsgTypes > IPM > SMSText

Change: DLL value from mms.dll to htmlnote.dll

Soft reset and then

Go To: HKLM > Software > Microsoft > Inbox > Settings

Change: MMSNoSentMsg name to SMSNoSentMsg (just in case you have it)

Change: SMSNoSentMsg value to 1

Soft Reset

Testing it now. Hopefully it works.

Guest speedfrog

nice will add it to the first post :P

thanks for testing :D

but do you know anything about this:

I installed Windows live 10.7, but i wanted to uninstall it to get the 11.1 version from Marketplace, but when i tried to uninstall it, it said that it coulnt be uninstalled... and if i wanted to delete it from the list of installed programs...

Guest ashburn
nice will add it to the first post :P

thanks for testing :D

but do you know anything about this:

I installed Windows live 10.7, but i wanted to uninstall it to get the 11.1 version from Marketplace, but when i tried to uninstall it, it said that it coulnt be uninstalled... and if i wanted to delete it from the list of installed programs...

try browsing to file explorer at programs file. i always do that but i dont know if windows live exist in programs file. Try deleting the Windows live folder and then uninstall it. it should be removed on the installed list.

Guest speedfrog

Thanks for the tip, i found the files in the windows folder, but there was many of them i couldnt delete. then i tried to uninstall it but still dint work.. :P

Guest ashburn
Thanks for the tip, i found the files in the windows folder, but there was many of them i couldnt delete. then i tried to uninstall it but still dint work.. :D

try checking on today item see if its checked or kill any processes run by windows live & try uninstalling.

or another way is soft reset ur mobile & try uninstalling. it usually works for me also. :P No promises that it will work.

Guest ashburn
To my shock I found out not long ago that the alarm doesn't work.

I'm back to stock WinMo ROM.

Yuppp true i found out about this also. Alarm Notification Will come out but theres no sound or anything. I tried with g-alarm also. I never work. I understand that this Rom is still new so its not a big issue for me. I'm still using this rom still cause its the best so far & im using a battery operated alarm for now as an alternative. I hope speedfrog can fix this issue. =D Let's get it done.

Guest speedfrog

try the alarm light or alarm classic sound. because i removed some ringtones and alarm sounds. the alarm light sound is working on the Mega Lite rom that im using now.

Edited by speedfrog

Guest ashburn
try the alarm light or alarm classic sound. because i removed some ringtones and alarm sounds. the alarm light sound is working on the Mega Lite rom that im using now.

Speedfrog i added a personal ringtone. it never came out. hehe =D never the less i still love this rom hehe.

Guest speedfrog
Speedfrog i added a personal ringtone. it never came out. hehe =D never the less i still love this rom hehe.

have you tried the alarm light or alarm classic?

maybe you had the volume set to 0?