Htc Sense 2018 ROMs by Speedfrog

Guest Speedfrog

Guest KEV_batas

hi speedfrog love your roms i am using the latest UL rom and i have a few questions if you dont mind answering them

1. is cookies home tab mod recommended in your roms? and if so what version would be the best fit. if not then any other alternate mods? :)

2. also, i am having trouble regarding a certain keyboard particularly the ezInput_2.1__fixed__WVGA_by_Sorg keyboard, after the installation i cant seem to open the album in the start menu... :) even at the sense tab. other info the keyboard looks like the one htc has dont know if that helps but i dunno im noob at this

THANKS A BUNCH FOR YOUR ROMS, GOD BLESS

Guest speedfrog
Web browser.

the web browser has to have a flashplayer, you can install the youtube program or the full flash web browser skyfire

hi speedfrog love your roms i am using the latest UL rom and i have a few questions if you dont mind answering them

1. is cookies home tab mod recommended in your roms? and if so what version would be the best fit. if not then any other alternate mods? :)

2. also, i am having trouble regarding a certain keyboard particularly the ezInput_2.1__fixed__WVGA_by_Sorg keyboard, after the installation i cant seem to open the album in the start menu... :) even at the sense tab. other info the keyboard looks like the one htc has dont know if that helps but i dunno im noob at this

THANKS A BUNCH FOR YOUR ROMS, GOD BLESS

1. you can use it if you want, i dont like it. but it will work fine :( use the latest version, another mod is Maxsense

2. try this ezinput 2.1

Edited by speedfrog

Guest problematika

Is skydrive only full flash web browser? Because it is not available yet in my "stoneage" country... :) Just asking, ill install youtube program. Thanks anyway!

Guest KEV_batas

sir regarding the ezinput 2.1 it says that "It doesn't work on ROMs that doesn't have Rhodium or Leo Packages, if you install it on this kind of ROMs, it may cause a not bootable system after the soft reset."

so sir speedfrog ant thoughts?

Guest speedfrog

did you try the cab file?

if it still didnt work, change the regional settings or the lanuage you have chosen in skyfire (if possible)

Edited by speedfrog

Guest problematika

I tried to change regional settings, but no effect. Always same message: The network connection (APN) used does not provide full internet connectivity as needed by Skyfire. :)

Guest speedfrog
sir regarding the ezinput 2.1 it says that "It doesn't work on ROMs that doesn't have Rhodium or Leo Packages, if you install it on this kind of ROMs, it may cause a not bootable system after the soft reset."

so sir speedfrog ant thoughts?

the packages is leo

Guest adrianjordan

Hi Everybody. I have a little problem. I Had flashed this rom in my I8000, Everything is okay but the vibration is too poor compare with JG5 or something like that.

Can somebody help me with this PLEASE.

Sorry by my english!

Guest speedfrog

New ROM(s) in the first post :)

-------

im having a problem when im trying to change the build in the UL and ML after i exited the buildos (when its says done) there is not any numbers being filled in the green and white boxes :)

Edited by speedfrog

Guest KEV_batas

wow updates. umm did you also improve the graphics regarding the sense ui? just curious cuz i dnt wanna flash just yet because im happy with your ji1 rom lol

Guest speedfrog
wow updates. umm did you also improve the graphics regarding the sense ui? just curious cuz i dnt wanna flash just yet because im happy with your ji1 rom lol

no, NRGZ28 hasnt answer my PM yet, since he havent been online since 29.okt..

Edited by speedfrog

New ROM(s) in the first post :)

-------

im having a problem when im trying to change the build in the UL and ML after i exited the buildos (when its says done) there is not any numbers being filled in the green and white boxes :)

if you can build lite rom without problem, then you shouldn't have problem with others. you might wanna try to delete files in ur kitchen then redownload everything. i have had weird problem after i cooked some ROMs, i redownloaded everything and it started working again.

Guest problematika

Any way to enable samsung SMS? Really like the way you create on last rom shortcut for SMS (from Sense direct into samsung SMS)...

Thanks anyway, you make great ROMs! :rolleyes: