Fluid Series Rom WM: 6.5 ITA, 6.5.3 ITA\WWE\GER, 6.1 ITA\ESP\WWE, Sense ITA

Guest GNick

Guest Freezy1982

Congratulations for your new SunsetROM! Looks really nice! I like it!

Question:

1) The Lockscreen you are using in this ROM - Is it the experimental WM6.5-SlidingLock with MediaPlayerRemoteControl?

2) Does it work properly?

3) Could I use it with other ROMs as well?

Keep up your good work GNick!

GreeZ!

Freezy1982

Edited by Freezy1982

Guest ABUBAKR
but only, if there is an older version installed

yea.. you are right.. you must have the older version installed , then only u can download the new one from market place..

what i did is,, downloaded office 6.1 msi and extracted it .. got some cabs.. and installed the one with WMP.. it worked..!!!

now how to add call recording feature..???

and *#0*# –LCD test isn't working..! how to get that..?

Edited by ABUBAKR

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jayuk81

I like this rom and want to use it. But it does not work with my company email, I can sync through activesync with outlook server, all emails display but if I try to open one it simply goes to showing as 'read' but does not open, neither can I reply or forward the email.. Basically no composition is possible. Please help as this rom really suits me and works well.

Many thanks, Jay

greeting GNick..

I use your FluidC 1.3 WWE ROM its very good ROM.

Your ROM is missing MS Office??

Can you add Touch-IT_Blackstone_StartMenu

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...154&page=32

Works and really works well, but does not start with the windows but "he must start the service" and then it works well.

and

htc_task_2.1, 705 kb for omnia that always works on all windows devices (start up left)

And the other tsk mgr delete.

Maybe try a new version of the camera from the B7620 or Armani because they all say that the very best quality pictures.

It is most perfect rom!!!

Missing HTC Youtube???

but I guess can not have everything

many thenks

Edited by daibom

Guest tata_lor

Hi,

Just installed FluidC (6.1). The proximity sensor does not work (the screen/light does not turn off during call).

Pls. help and sorry If it was already answered (I tried to search, but did not find a similar post).

Thank you!

PS: I have observed that if I press the lock button during a call, the screen will lock, but as soon as I put the phone away from my face, it unlocks by itself, but it does not automatically lock when put to face (as above). So it seems that only the unlocking works.

Edited by tata_lor

Hi,

Just installed FluidC (6.1). The proximity sensor does not work (the screen/light does not turn off during call).

Pls. help and sorry If it was already answered (I tried to search, but did not find a similar post).

Thank you!

PS: I have observed that if I press the lock button during a call, the screen will lock, but as soon as I put the phone away from my face, it unlocks by itself, but it does not automatically lock when put to face (as above). So it seems that only the unlocking works.

works great for me

try again ROM, or hard reset

Guest tata_lor
works great for me

try again ROM, or hard reset

Flashed again. Same thing :huh:. Thanks anyway. Somebody, please help.

UPDATE: I have reflashed AND hard resetted and IT WORKS!!

Thank you very much!

Edited by tata_lor

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest GNick
will you make an updated version with XDA_UC? it is really a usefull thing B)

ps. just changed from daskalos 6.5 3.9.2010 :D

I've lost the file of this rom and I haven't time to remake all

• 3 weeks later...
Guest centodue

Ciao GNick

ho installato la versione FluidX Sense...premesso che è bellissima ho però i seguenti problemi:

1) in orizzontale ho solo uno sfondo nero

2) se inserisco un nuovo appuntamento ho lo sfondo bianco e anche le scritte bianche e non riesco a leggere cosa è stato scritto, solo quando cambio finestrella vedo le scritte che diventano nere

3) nella finestra "Internet" selezionando "Avvia browser" mi appare la scritta "Impossibile aprire il file "OperaL". firma digitale con certificato attendibile o impossibile trovare uno dei componenti. Se il problema persiste, reinstallare o ripristinare il file."

4) primo avvio tutto velocissimo, dopo due avvi non riesco più a fare niente...ogni operazione è lentissima: come mai? Riavviando torna veloce e dopo un pò di minuti di nuovo molto lenta.

I installed the FluidX Sense and I think it is really a wonderful ROm but I have the next problems :

1) in landscape all it is black

2) inserting new appointment background is white and writings whit too, not possible to read them, changing the row the writings appear in black

3) in internet window selecting "Avvia browser" appears the message "Impossibile aprire il file "OperaL". firma digitale con certificato attendibile o impossibile trovare uno dei componenti. Se il problema persiste, reinstallare o ripristinare il file." (no available the default browser)

4) first start up very fast ROM and Sense is fast too, but after 4 or 5 times it is drammatically slow and am not able to move in all sense selection....really blocked: why this? restarting it become fast for some minute and then again slow

• 3 weeks later...