[ROM's] Sense port's

Guest vache

Well the problem for me is that the phone does not seem to recognize the SD card (no partition at all), even if I don't move anything. Is it still something common problem I could be doing wrong?

Is your SDCard already formated with an Ext2 partition ?

Guest matthewye

I flashed the HD port. It keeps loading and saying sorry to me-->stopped and forced close everything unexpectedly when loading. Do I need to wipe? The status bar says 'Low on space". Please please help.

I solved the problem by doing a wipe

Edited by matthewye

Guest Dinmamma
I flashed the HD port. It keeps loading and saying sorry to me-->stopped and forced close everything unexpectedly when loading. Do I need to wipe? The status bar says 'Low on space". Please please help.

When flashing, it's usually a good idea to wipe data/factory reset before flashing. The "low on space message" is because HTC sense takes up awhole lot of space, you will need to enable data/dalvik2sd to free up space.

Guest matthewye
When flashing, it's usually a good idea to wipe data/factory reset before flashing. The "low on space message" is because HTC sense takes up awhole lot of space, you will need to enable data/dalvik2sd to free up space.

Thank you very much. How to overclock? Possible for Froyo?

Guest matthewye
Desire HD is very slow (i'm not able to overclock)

my touch is pretty

old desire with data fix is PERFECT!!!!

vache thanks !!!

Tried Desire. It is quite stable.

The camera is not perfect. Press the right hand bottom square, or on-screen focus cursor, both forced reboot.

Edited by matthewye

Guest pirina79

Vache, the Desire rom for me is perfectly, the only problem is that i can't force the phone to use only GSM, in the option i con only select "only WDCMA" or GSM/WDCMA auto", how can i solve this problem?

Thank you

Vache, the Desire rom for me is perfectly, the only problem is that i can't force the phone to use only GSM, in the option i con only select "only WDCMA" or GSM/WDCMA auto", how can i solve this problem?

Thank you

What's wrong with the auto mode ? (the phone is gsm by default)

Guest pirina79
What's wrong with the auto mode ? (the phone is gsm by default)

Ok, but i want to not drain the battery and if i can set "only GSM" the system don't always switch from WDCMA and GSM with a high battery drain

Guest akira.pwr

I'm using desire HD Rom, now runs good, the only problem is I can't do a nanDroid and haven't enough space for much apps, at least I'd like to do a backup.

I'm using desire HD Rom, now runs good, the only problem is I can't do a nanDroid and haven't enough space for much apps, at least I'd like to do a backup.

Are you sure that you have enought space on your SD to make the backup ?

You need huge space.