[DL LINK UP!!-ROM] BETA- eViLiquid 0.2

Guest Dario93

Guest Dario93

Community Dev Team is proud to present his latest ROM, the eViLiquid 0.2,that became a beta version of the ROM :D Now,for people that didn't managed to get wifi working, well,the ROM has fixed drivers,so don't care about it! :lol:

Flash ontop of the latest FroYo Leak!! (stuck at bootimg with other bins)

Here's a list of what should have changed (and not) from 0.1 (but remember that this is still BETA version) :

- Fixed wifi

- Data and Bluetooth still not working,will be implemented in next release, 0.3 (Andrea's working on it :P )

- New bootimg for better hw compatibility (thanks to android76)

- Removed other unuseful htc apps

- Better audio (with Dolby Sorround)

- Hot restart still not working (but this is a problem of the original ROM)

- Got GPS and AGPS working!

Sorry people,but this time i've to release the rom quite blindly,because of many problems with my LiquidE :lol: I'll do some tests ASAP :D

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.multiupload.com/YLR5P9PXTC

IF YOU'RE STUCK AT BOOTLOOP FIX PERMISSIONS WITH MALEZ RECOVERY!

Snapshots:

http://img263.imageshack.us/i/snap20100721193518.jpg

http://img23.imageshack.us/i/snap20100721193529.jpg

http://img535.imageshack.us/i/snap20100721193550.jpg

THANKS TO VACHE,KOUDELKA,PHUSSON,ANDROID76,BORKATA AND ANDREA1LIQUID WHO HELPED ME A LOT WITH PORTING :P If i forgot to mention someone,just tell me!

GIVE ME FEEDBACK SO I CAN FIX BUGS ASAP!! :D

Dario93 from CDTeam

Edited by Dario93

Guest Dario93
I only need data and then I can test it, I don't use wifi, but only data plan.

Waiting...

Be faithful,as Andrea recompiles frameworks we'll have data connection working :P

Edited by Dario93

Guest android76

Thanks to add me to the credits but the boot.img has I provide to you is the same as Vache one's so it changes nothing to the hardware compatibility. The only things I have change it's to modified the BOOTCLASSPATH to add missing HTC frameworks to boot on Desire HD ROM. Normally this boot.img is designed for Desire HD ROM but if it works with your ports it's good :P

Edited by android76

Guest Dario93
Awesome! But which bin is this ROM compatible with?

It's stated latest leak... specifically which...?

Ok,should be compatible with all froyo leaks,it was just a problem of my phone,howewer,the latest froyo leak is advised. This is the latest version we have : Acer_LiquidE_4.504b.00_EMEA-GEN1_05.01.05

Guest Koki1337

Great!

Well I'm currently stuck at the HTC screen after the lock screen... Damn it's taking a long time.

Edited by Koki1337

Guest Dario93
Great!

Well I'm currently stuck at the HTC screen after the lock screen... Damn it's taking a long time.

Then repair permissions with malez recovery,unde the "others" submenu. The function is called fix uid mismatches or something like this :)

Guest Dario93
My WiFi keeps searching .... :)

I'm sorry,but you can see in first post that i released this rom blindly.. :) I was sure that wifi would have worked with new drivers(but remember that this is still a BETA)... Howewer,try the fix in attachment.Hope this will solve the problem.Otherwise i will remove it from the "working" list... :(

Fix1.zip

Guest Koki1337
Then repair permissions with malez recovery,unde the "others" submenu. The function is called fix uid mismatches or something like this :)

No luck, and the screen is flicking dim and bright (?)

Guest Dario93
No luck, and the screen is flicking dim and bright (?)

Unfortunately,this is a problem of sensors libraries,i need to substitute them

If you're still stuck at HTC logo,do a full wipe,then wipe data,cache, wipe all you can in the WIPE menu of malez recovery. Then reflash the rom and fix permissions

Edited by Dario93

Guest Dario93

Ok people,as this ROM has many problems,and i'm very sorry for this, i will release TODAY the 0.3 version,or a fix, it depends on my free time (i have to study!). In this fix/version there won't be data connection fix because Andrea had many problems with the frameworks.jar. So,stay tuned for updates! :)

Edited by Dario93

Guest Koki1337
Ok people,as this ROM has many problems,and i'm very sorry for this, i will release TODAY the 0.3 version,or a fix, it depends on my free time (i have to study!). In this fix/version there won't be data connection fix because Andrea had many problems with the frameworks.jar. So,stay tuned for updates! :)

Please do!

I wanna knock some Sense into my Liquid E lol