HELP! My liquid shuts down several times a day!

Guest Ooze3d

Hi all,

I wanted to know if this is normal. I've been using the third Froyo leak since it came out and everything was perfect. I haven't had a single problem with the phone for a long time untill yesterday. I didn't remember to have turned it off, but anyway I turned it on and started ok, as usual. A few hours later it did it again and thinking that it was because of the battery, I connected it to the charger. This morning it was off again and it's done it a couple of times more.

The last time was about an hour ago. I had to turn it on one more time and in a matter of minutes, it was off again. The battery's higher than 50%.

What do you think?

Thanks a lot.

Guest vanisleguy1976
Hi all,

I wanted to know if this is normal. I've been using the third Froyo leak since it came out and everything was perfect. I haven't had a single problem with the phone for a long time untill yesterday. I didn't remember to have turned it off, but anyway I turned it on and started ok, as usual. A few hours later it did it again and thinking that it was because of the battery, I connected it to the charger. This morning it was off again and it's done it a couple of times more.

The last time was about an hour ago. I had to turn it on one more time and in a matter of minutes, it was off again. The battery's higher than 50%.

What do you think?

Thanks a lot.

Which ROM is it? Maybe you should try a different one. I've had a few random force closes, but never experienced full-on shut downs. Did you perform a nandroid backup prior to flashing?

I've been using the third Froyo leak since it came out and everything was perfect. I haven't had a single problem with the phone for a long time untill yesterday. I didn't remember to have turned it off

I´ve been using that same ROM (or the second one?) and everything is perfect except that for 2 times:

- I left the phone with 20-30% battery, 2G radio ON

- set an Alarm with a 3rd party app called "Alarms" (never had problems with it)

- killed all (manually) non-excluded apps as I always do

- and... 8h later the phone did not ring! When I tried to see what happened it was turned off with no battery at all

I suspect the phone started doing a loop or something that eat all the battery. In the end...it´s a leak.

I have no problems daily. I cleaned dalvik-cache and the cache and for now all is working fine.

I only have a few apps installed. Most of them are the usual, so I don't think it's because of that.

Besides that, whatever's happening is not eating up my battery. The battery stays the same but the phone shuts down. It happened a couple of times again today.

I'll see if it's the battery...

Guest Koki1337
I only have a few apps installed. Most of them are the usual, so I don't think it's because of that.

Besides that, whatever's happening is not eating up my battery. The battery stays the same but the phone shuts down. It happened a couple of times again today.

I'll see if it's the battery...

Try another bin?

Guest Vishal Arya
Hi all,

What do you think?

Thanks a lot.

try removing all the media files [mp3 and video files] from the memory card .... try that and let me know

Edited by Vishal Arya