|ROM||WWE| ☆☆☆ MS Team ☆☆☆ |Dec 10||Lite /Ulite /Sense 2.5 2021/Cookie 2.0| | 29022 |

Guest MS Team

Guest kimitza

ok...this the fm radio from jh2 cabs i posted here(it's the same with JE1). It's working for me, with UL version, it should work for you too.MS Team , maybe you should put the link in your first post. So anybody can see it. The link won't expire.

So, here is the fmradio http://www.hotshare.net/file/328158-29833143c1.html, for all other cabs look on page 3 post #45. good luck.

Guest djsolidsnake86
ok...this the fm radio from jh2 cabs i posted here(it's the same with JE1). It's working for me, with UL version, it should work for you too.MS Team , maybe you should put the link in your first post. So anybody can see it. The link won't expire.

So, here is the fmradio http://www.hotshare.net/file/328158-29833143c1.html, for all other cabs look on page 3 post #45. good luck.

don't work too

Guest mnmenina

Hi MS Team. im having a problem with the gprs everytime i sofreset the phone it automaticallyly connects to gprs. anyone experienced that? im using th Ulite. help pls. thanks

Hi MS Team. im having a problem with the gprs everytime i sofreset the phone it automaticallyly connects to gprs. anyone experienced that? im using th Ulite. help pls. thanks

samsung settings > network settings > GPS > XTRA > disable "when data is expired"

Guest kimitza

No problem my friend. The least i can do to repay your time sent cooking.

I will provide mirrors for all your roms :huh:....if you agree of course :rolleyes:

No problem my friend. The least i can do to repay your time sent cooking.

I will provide mirrors for all your roms :huh:....if you agree of course :rolleyes:

Thanks man, :huh:

Guest mnmenina

btw does anyone know what gps is working fine here in the phils? i tried using google maps, it does show the philippines but i cant choose it as my location and when trying to check for routes from start to end point no route is showing.

and lastly iv been having this problem with my o2 eversince 6.5.. the wifi sometimes is not working. when clicking wifi nothing happens and on the phone settings only airplane mode phone mode and bluetooth is there wifi is not showing. i have to turn it off take out the battery and turn it on again then it'll show, but not always working. what could be the prob here?

Guest kimitza
btw does anyone know what gps is working fine here in the phils? i tried using google maps, it does show the philippines but i cant choose it as my location and when trying to check for routes from start to end point no route is showing.

and lastly iv been having this problem with my o2 eversince 6.5.. the wifi sometimes is not working. when clicking wifi nothing happens and on the phone settings only airplane mode phone mode and bluetooth is there wifi is not showing. i have to turn it off take out the battery and turn it on again then it'll show, but not always working. what could be the prob here?

Nick my friend, you should search for gps software in dedicated phili forums. I can tell you 5-6 programs, but if it won't support you country...it's useless :rolleyes:. so..

About your wi-fi...i don't know...maybe csc related..maybe hardware ...did you had this problem with stock rom?

Nice room :rolleyes:.btw anyone has the link for the original samsung today??(thx speedfrog :huh:)

I have problem using wireless >,<. every time i want access internet, the wireless will shut-down automatically >,<.

my problem had been solved after reboot :huh:

Edited by Bverly