|ROM||WWE| ☆☆☆ MS Team ☆☆☆ |Dec 10||Lite /Ulite /Sense 2.5 2021/Cookie 2.0| | 29022 |

Guest MS Team

Hello everybody,first time that i write here,first thank great MS Team,your rom are very cool,so i try all rom,but i prefer ROM Cock,all ok,but little problem with:

opera go sometime,i have a router good connection....

uzard don't work,I.E. it's sloooow,some help,thanks.

Guest brianhd6

I am using MS Team Lite for the last couple weeks. Everything is fantastic on this rom. Battery life is great. Stability is great. Speed is great.

However I am having one issue. When I run a fairly large program and minimize it to do something else, it sometimes automatically gets closed / killed. I never had this issue with any other 6.1 or 6.5 rom before. Very annoying when you need to check your email and come back to the program you previously had open to find out that it auto closed. Has anyone else notice this and is there a quick fix for this such as a cab?

Thanks in advance.

Surprised I didn't get anyone commenting on this. Anyway I found this issue extremely annoying as I was unable to multitask. If my ram dips below 40mb, say bye bye to my running apps. If you guys didn't notice the issue, you eventually will. anyway took me a while but found a fix here if anyone is interested.

http://www.chainfire.eu/projects/32/AutoClosePatch/

works with the MS Team Lite

Guest hirophang

Surprised I didn't get anyone commenting on this. Anyway I found this issue extremely annoying as I was unable to multitask. If my ram dips below 40mb, say bye bye to my running apps. If you guys didn't notice the issue, you eventually will. anyway took me a while but found a fix here if anyone is interested.

http://www.modaco.co...memory-monster/

http://www.chainfire...AutoClosePatch/

works with the MS Team Lite

any different after u use the chianfire auto close patch?

Guest Daley Lay

When you flashed the lite version, do you have the "recorder" program in this rom?

Im Using Lite Rom and set my CPU to Auto. With this settings I get really good bettery usage! Less than 20% of Battery drain in one Day. So I should get more than 5 days out of a charge! With few phone and SMS usage, but medium-high Internet usage.

Until now I can´t really say how many days it lasts, because I did much playing and some GPS-navigation...

@Gucci: do you have Skype, ICQ, MSN or something else? PM me if you want to get the file I used.

hi All Sifu

i already load the sense rom in my i8000 .

and i try install the sonfon.cad for chinese font but can not see the word when my freind sms in chinese font need ur help sifu

thx 1ST

Guest GUCCI OMNIA

hello,

I am using MS Team's Lite Rom (Jul 28). I love it, fast and stable! Just one issue... the screen rotates to landscape sometimes when the phone is locked... this makes it hard to unlock it, because the slider is messed.

Does anyone know how I can disable landscape screen rotation for the lock screen and home screen?

Thanks,

Jamie

Fu..!

What the hell just has happened to ifile?

our profile is disappeared but the funny thing is ROM links are working .

Can anyone give us all ROM links like sapo2's one in post#1563?

-----------------------

dudes please don't make other links,we wanna know the dl statistics.

Guest GUCCI OMNIA

i am using the new lite rom. only problem is when screen rotates sometimes. when it rotates the lock screen, it is hard to get it unlocked. can someone please tell me how to <STRONG>disable auto rotation for everything except picture album, camera, and opera?</STRONG>

Edited by GUCCI OMNIA

Guest yogesh324

Hello I am creating a winmo 6.5.3 rom for my personal use and i cooked easy set clock overclock tool in my rom but when i run it it doesn't work but when i install it in one of ur roms it works fine can u point me what i m doing wrong thank u....

Edited by yogesh324

Guest zuzimo66

Well, i found link that still exist..

For WP7 click Here

For Sense click Here

For Cookie click Here

For Jeans click Here

For Windroid click Here

Hopefully can help you all guys.. ^_^

WP7.....no such file

Cookie....no such file

Jeans......no such file