|ROM||WWE| ☆☆☆ MS Team ☆☆☆ |Dec 10||Lite /Ulite /Sense 2.5 2021/Cookie 2.0| | 29022 |

Guest MS Team

Guest liamneerg

hello guys , i just flash the ulite rom and i have a question . the sasmsung settings are missing so when i want to disable active sync and have the omnia to be recognized as usb storage , how can i do that?

Guest kimitza
hello guys , i just flash the ulite rom and i have a question . the sasmsung settings are missing so when i want to disable active sync and have the omnia to be recognized as usb storage , how can i do that?

no....is not missing B)...there are 2 settings icons...the first one is wm settings...the second is samsung settings

Guest liamneerg
no....is not missing B)...there are 2 settings icons...the first one is wm settings...the second is samsung settings

thanks a lot my friend , i totaly missed that.

Thanks for the mirror

دم بچه های خودمون گرم

ایول

ممنون اما از دفعه ی بعد سعی کنید انگلیسی تایپ کنید,You're welcome my friend but try to write in english .

One question...is there a way to make top and bottom bars transparent?

Try this,just select your wallpaper in it and do a soft reset

Bwizard.CAB

Edited by Mk256

Guest kimitza

Thank you my friend...will try it ...now...another question...it will be the last on this matter B)...it's for my gf..she doesn't like spb or any other UI...she likes touch wizz...she is used to it :)..now..is there a way to remove those numbers(1,2,3) but the pages to remain? I've looked around, can't say i'm a total noob about it...but i just can't get it right ;)...if you help me with this...i'll buy you that truck of beer :))...

Thank you my friend...will try it ...now...another question...it will be the last on this matter :)...it's for my gf..she doesn't like spb or any other UI...she likes touch wizz...she is used to it :)..now..is there a way to remove those numbers(1,2,3) but the pages to remain? I've looked around, can't say i'm a total noob about it...but i just can't get it right ;)...if you help me with this...i'll buy you that truck of beer ;))...

I think just in 6.1 there was no 1,2,3 and I think there is no solution for it( Sorry B) )

nice one guys. B) noob question, coz i only flash a JH2 eversince.. whats the difference between JH@ and the others?

JH2 is our previous release with an older build(and it's 6.5.3)

JI1 and JH1 are our newest release .those are new in every thing .(JI1 is 6.5.3 and JH1 is 6.5)

Good luck :)

Edited by Mk256

Guest cybernouris

Just flashed your JI1 rom, it seems to be really fast and stable, leaks at minimal too.

I have one question though, and I know that it may have been answered many times in the past, but is there a way to have 2 SIP languages (english and greek in my case) as in stock rom? I want to use English and Greek. I know that i can load Fingerkeyboard for example but i was just wondering if there was a way..

PS: I have flashed with JI1 eboot and EURJI1 csc with Greek setting

Guest dani_carrabba

hi,

is there a way to restore samsung volume slider instead of wm one? maybe via registry? because with the wm volume i can't adjust vibration power.

thanks

Just flashed your JI1 rom, it seems to be really fast and stable, leaks at minimal too.

I have one question though, and I know that it may have been answered many times in the past, but is there a way to have 2 SIP languages (english and greek in my case) as in stock rom? I want to use English and Greek. I know that i can load Fingerkeyboard for example but i was just wondering if there was a way..

PS: I have flashed with JI1 eboot and EURJI1 csc with Greek setting

You can't have two languages in costume roms because of rom dump

Guest speedfrog
You can't have two languages in costume roms because of rom dump

he asked for language on the keyboard (i think) , you can only choose one of them as your language at the keyboard.

start menu-windows settings-Personal-input-options, then change the language and you can change the XT9 language.

Edited by speedfrog

he asked for language on the keyboard (i think) , you can only choose one of them as your language at the keyboard.

start menu-windows settings-Personal-input-options, then change the language and you can change the XT9 language.

yes you are right.I thought he want to have greek language in all parts

Edited by Mk256

Guest cybernouris
yes you are right.I thought he want to have greek language in all parts

Yeap, that is what I want, sorry if I wasn't clear in my previous post. I just need Greek Keyboard paired with the default one which is in English.

What speedfrog suggested does not work as there is no Input Options in Windows Settings->Personal tab.

I can get over this with FingerKeyboard which is a really good SIP solution, but I was asking because I would like to have only one SIP in two languages and not two different solutions.

Thanks anyway, still testing and it is a really nice ROM!

Guest speedfrog

Edited by speedfrog

it is a right step, but not all custom ROMs have such option. for example, my new 23699 dose not.

Guest cybernouris

There is no Input shortcut, only Buttons and Owner Information. Does this have anything to do with me flashing EURJI6 CSC with Greek in Language Select field in Octans?

There is no Input shortcut, only Buttons and Owner Information. Does this have anything to do with me flashing EURJI6 CSC with Greek in Language Select field in Octans?

flashing CSC dose not give you such option. only the ROM matters.