Android on Omnia II - i8000 (18.04.2011)

Guest almar

Guest FactionOne

Beer? Black Domina ;)

I think I'm going to have to flash a full MST to my i8000 to freshen it up before the next Android release. Without us going too off-topic, does anyone have a recommendation for such a thing?

(I'd like nice clean WinMo - as an example, the last time I flashed it was with twu2's NXXJE1 Lite 6.5.3 - still running well, but I need to reflash with full MST to return MyStorage to what it should be - at the moment it's full of messy partitions and junk.)

Thanks (again!) to the devs for their hard work...

//R

Guest mihai_mihai

Beer? Black Domina ;)

I think I'm going to have to flash a full MST to my i8000 to freshen it up before the next Android release. Without us going too off-topic, does anyone have a recommendation for such a thing?

(I'd like nice clean WinMo - as an example, the last time I flashed it was with twu2's NXXJE1 Lite 6.5.3 - still running well, but I need to reflash with full MST to return MyStorage to what it should be - at the moment it's full of messy partitions and junk.)

Thanks (again!) to the devs for their hard work...

//R

try jj1 from the link or whatever u thing u like from there

p.s. beer Ursus, good for the heat bad for the fat but wtf

BAUT1.jpg

Edited by mihai_mihai

Guest lzq55555

Hi, voyteckst!Thank you for your efforts, I wish you can upload the full kernel source , I think I should try to build the kernel, Because we can not use I8000's kerne! Thanks

Guest xibianliang

sure , u come from china, i come from hong kong

oh, a lot of fellow Chinese here! is it true that people in HongKong don't consider themself as Chinese when they insist on saying "i come from hong kong" ?sorry , off topic. also, i'm wondering if the new beta will have mobile hotspot? thanks for your hard work!

Guest nikkotsoi

oh, a lot of fellow Chinese here! is it true that people in HongKong don't consider themself as Chinese when they insist on saying "i come from hong kong" ?sorry , off topic. also, i'm wondering if the new beta will have mobile hotspot? thanks for your hard work!

Lol

It depends. When it was 2008 Olympic, some will say we are chinese.

When there was something bad about China , some will say they are from hong kong and not China.

:)

Sorry if u think that i discriminate Chinese, but actually i admit i am a chinese. B)However, i love hong kong more ;)

Offtopic, sorry.

Looking forward for the new beta :P

Edited by nikkotsoi

Guest voyteckst

Hi, voyteckst!Thank you for your efforts, I wish you can upload the full kernel source , I think I should try to build the kernel, Because we can not use I8000's kerne! Thanks

Kernel source is in svn...

Guest voyteckst

@voyteckst

Is it still uploading or are you dev's trying to make the automated install work aswell and then launch it public?

Thank you

I'm waiting for Janos to upload to faster servers. I don't have contact with him directly.

Maybe you could upload the manual image to Megaupload as temporal solution, most of the people here already know how to do this kind of install. Just an idea.

PD: you are doing a great job!

Guest shoarmabakpao

Next time let me upload it to a server because I have 60mbps fiberglass internet 60mbps download and 60mbps upload (in real use that's maximum 7.8mb/s down/up-load)