Android on Omnia II - i8000 (18.04.2011)

Guest almar

Imagine the download speed when it will be ready for download... 10-20KB/S maybe :D

Hahahaha or 0KB/S if there isn't new beta published biggrin.gif

Regards!

EDIT: Coming back at night! See you soon (and with the new beta please.. biggrin.gif)

Edited by urkopi

Imagine the download speed when it will be ready for download... 10-20KB/S maybe :D

Downloadspeed doesn't have to be related to number of requests. The server can put itself to unavailable if the number of requests to the server as entity (so not to one file on it) is going over a certain treshold. It can conclude it is under attack because of a huge number of requests.

Every time you hit F5 you send a request to the server.

I think you can use your imagination on this point on this moment.

Guest alabama20

Downloadspeed doesn't have to be related to number of requests. The server can put itself to unavailable if the number of requests to the server as entity (so not to one file on it) is going over a certain treshold. It can conclude it is under attack because of a huge number of requests.

Every time you hit F5 you send a request to the server.

I think you can use your imagination on this point on this moment.

I know this, but so many people want to download the froyo... and this will affect the speed badly or am i wrong? :D

I know this, but so many people want to download the froyo... and this will affect the speed badly or am i wrong? :D

Wouldn't know. I'm not familiar with the servers upload capacity and the DSL/Fiber upload capacity. ;)

For now I know: just like the vengaboys told us 20 years ago: Up & Down B)

Edited by erikcas

Guest Gesichtsgandalf

thanks a million!

No Bluetooth? badword you you badword bricks! - how long is this s*** goign to take to be fully functional? stupid beaners! look at te HTC - they have a full working android and even windows Phone 7 since atleast one Year! Lazy ass Sieasta not worth a dollar beaners.

No Bluetooth? badword you you badword bricks! - how long is this s*** goign to take to be fully functional? stupid beaners! look at te HTC - they have a full working android and even windows Phone 7 since atleast one Year! Lazy ass Sieasta not worth a dollar beaners.

Just get lost, if your are complaining so much about this project. Try porting Android on to your own Omnia 2, and see how fast you can port it correctly. Tsk.