• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Keypress reapetition problem

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi

I have just purchased Omnialite (B-7300) few days earlier

It am facing a problem from the day first.

Whenever I try to dial or write message most of the time keypress is repeated more than one time i.e if I press 8 this will be typed more than one time on screen

Is there any way to disable repeated keypress.

Regards

Rizwan

Posted

the touch screen sensivity is very fast

i have this problem for some first day!

you can use fingerkeyb and disable vibration of screen touching and use it for more time,its problem of using it for first time!

Regards

MaMsAnA

Posted

i have the same problem but i have this phone since 1 year... i don't know hot to fix this problem -.-

Posted

i have the same problem but i have this phone since 1 year... i don't know hot to fix this problem -.-

as i said;touch sensitivy is very fast to your command,so you must try to adapt your hand with sensitivy.

i use finger keyboard and disable vibration of screen touching.

caliberation of screen can be effective!

Posted

i have tried fingerkeyb but didnt solved the prooblem

is there any way to adjust touch sensetivity or keypress response

rizwan

Posted

There is one very good solution. You need to change some entries i registry. Use SK Tools f.e. and go to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE --> System --> GWE --> Touch --> Filter and change Minimal tap time. Try to find proper time. I use 30 but I need very sensitive screen. Remember to soft reset your Lite after every change!

Posted

hi

i dont think in your case changing registry entries are necessary!! :(

you should just try not to touch the screen with thumb!! ;)

try your nails ;)

if you use your thumb youll face more problems ;)

wish U good luck touching your screen ;)